Chapter 40 (clara'ification)

Anmisha POV :

As soon as i saw clara , i am confused. I don't know why she came here and how she came. I awkwardly smiled at her .

Clara : hi anmisha !

Anmisha : hi !

Clara : actually sorry for this sudden visit. Actually i have to tell you something that's really important as I mentioned in phone. I don't have time so, i came here. Sorry !

Anmisha : that's ok. Tell me ! what's that ?

Clara : umm.. that's something personal I can't say in-front of everyone . 

Anmisha : ok let's go to the near by pond. 

Dr.subramaniam : young ladies we have something to discuss. After that you guys continue with your talks near the pond.

Clara : ok sir !

I nodded my head in agreement.

Dr.subramaniam : clara come inside . Anmisha and advaith you also !

Clara : yes sir !

We all went inside. Dr.subramaniam looked at mr.swami and he nodded and took choti  somewhere along with him. Even kumar followed them.

Dr.subramaniam : So,miss.clara do you know her ?

Clara looked at jagadeeshwari as if she is recollecting something . Then i saw the change in her expression .

Clara : are you mrs.jagadeeshwari ? My mother's friend. Her name is leela .

Now jagadeeshwari looked at her with a questioning expression. Then clara took out her mobile and showed her mother's photo. Then jagadeeshwari got tears in her eyes as she saw Leela's photo .

Jagadeeshari : she is leela , my college friend. We were neighbours. Are you her daughter ?

Clara : yes! My mother always tells about you she always believed that you are not dead. She misses you a lot.i never thought that I will meet you. I am not going to ask you why you are in exile as i know the reason. Now you don't need to be like this , he is behind bars and that criminal gang behind everything that's happening is also behind the bars because of some other people like us who are their victims. I met him. He is a businessman from chennai . Now you are safe you can come out and you can live with us. It's just you , mom  and me.

Jagadeeshwari : whatever you have told gave a new hope to me but instead Living in that cruel world it is very good to live in the lap of nature along with these pure souls. 

Anmisha : but these pure souls shouldn't get impure because of the number of visits we are going to make for you . We need you. We need your intelligence and in return we rae going to give you affection and care. Come with us.

Clara : yes aunty come with us. 

Dr.subramaniam : jagadeeshwari you are like my younger sister . Won't you listen to this brother. Still chandana (dr.subramniam's daughter )reminds me about you . Come for her sake. 

Mentioning chandana made her soft and she eventually agreed after few more pleadings. She went for packing her belongings and others went to the pond.

Anmsiha : she told me everything about the past.

Advaith : is it ?

Anmisha : ( told everything that jagadeeshwari said )

Then we all spoke about various things for a while and then everyone left leaving anmisha and clara.