Chapter 31 ( pick one)

AUTHOR POV :

Next day the trio along with dev went to meet anjali at the office during lunch time. As dev is also coming. He also wrote a name on the chit . He wrote andaman. 

Anjali POV :

After coming back to india my life is very hectic. Everyday i am working like a robot. But i am ok with it cause. The other three are interested into science rather than business. So, as the elder one i should take the responsibility and as i am always interested in architecture and business it is ok for me.

When i checked the time it is 1.00 pm. I thought of having lunch from canteen as i am bored of my own cooked food. Then i got up from my place and went to the door and opened it. I saw 4 well known faces. That's none other than my sweetest brother advaith, my cutest darlings misha and manya, annoying but lovely dev. I stared at them with an expressionless face.

Manya : akka ! We came for meeting you. We need your help.

Me : what help manu ?

Manya : we told you about our mood change trip right. We selected places and we want you to pick one from those 4 places. We will go there. 

Me : ok. I will pick.

Then misha opened her fist revealing 4 chits. I mixed them and picked one chit. I opened it and saw the name of the place. I know who choosed this place. It's manya. I know about her liking for paris and it's architecture. She told me about that few days back.

Me : any guess kiddo's ?

Advaith : no.

Manya : tell akka.

Me : it's paris.

Manya : wow ! I am going to paris finally. 

Dev : aaa luck never support's me. Anyway a free Paris trip.

Misha : nice manya ! You are lucky.

Me : go and pack your luggage. I will book the tickets. Not from my money but the joint account of our families.

Manya : ok.

Then all went home except misha. She told that she have some work in the office . When advaith insisted on staying with her she sent him away. As per my knowledge she don't have any work now.

ANMISHA POV : (night 10.00pm)

While i am going to take a big turn in my life where i am leaving my family again and going away from them i am in a confused state where i am unable to understand either if i am doing right or wrong. Now i planned to send some time with my family and especially with advaith before going away from them. But now i am going for a trip to paris along with advaith , manya and dev.  Even though i am ok with this trip I don't why but i am getting a strange feeling. I never felt this anxious in my life. I am feeling like something is wrong with me. I don't know why i told kashi when they asked me to choose a place. I suddenly told that name. Then I remembered something , i went out of my house and started the car. I went to my lab and ran into my study room. Then i opened the book. Which i left in the middle. In that book i re read the last paragraph that i read recently and I didn't see anything related to khasi. Then i throwed that book away in frustration. 

Then i saw an another book about which have no idea. As i opened the book i saw a symbol in it's index page . As i saw that symbol i got a strong pain in my head and my ehad started spinning i felt like someone is pulling my eyes from eyeballs and cutting my nerves.( I got visuals of a woman who seem's to be a princess. A warrior princess. A princess who have great battle IQ and also medical knowledge as i saw her  fighting a war and treating ill people. I saw her who is conversing with a man through sign language. I saw how they are understanding each other without knowing each other's language. I saw some British general's with whom she is spekwing about rights and royalty.i saw her performing puja to lord shiva . I saw her killing herself in himalaya's ) ... bang. I felt a sharp pain in my head.

What just happened to me who is she . Why i am got visuals about her. What's that symbol. Who is that man with whom she is speaking. Even though i got all these visuals I didn't see her face or his face . Then i felt some foot steps and i turned around to see advaith .

Advaith : what are you doing here at this time ?

Me : nothing i just have some work here and I didn't got sleep so, i came here. 

Advaith : because you are not getting sleep you came here driving like a maniac. Tell me what's bothering you ? I think i have that place to know about your problems ? If not i'll leave now.

Me : wait ! Come here.

Advaith came inside and sat beside me on the floor. When i am about to speak he looked at the book which have that symbol and as he opened the book and saw the symbol. He started screaming. He clutched his head and i saw how his veins are appearing out on his fcae and hands. I held him towards me but he pushed me. I don't know what's happening i just felt some pain when i saw that but he is getting worse as the seconds are passing. Then he became normal. He looked at me. But his eyes have a different emotion. He is crying. 

Me : advaith what happened? Are you ok!

Advaith : misha I don't know what happened to me. I felt some thing is wrong. I got some visuals they are( about a man who is leading a group of people in Himalaya's . They are looking like tribes. A little similar to those people whom we met. He is very powerful. He slapped a person who looks like a prince. A princess gave him a bag. He smiled with her. They are not speaking with each other but they are understanding eachother's feelings. He jumped into a river. He saw her dead body. The princess's dead body.) then it ended.

Me : calm down . Same thing happened to me just now. It's happening when we saw this symbol.  This symbol is very familiar. I saw this somewhere.

Advaith : i am not feeling familiar with this symbol but that story about someone's who is very important for us. I think we know them they are like some long lost close ones for us. 

Me : may be our previous life.we had a fairy tale love story in the past. (Sarcastically)

Advaith : what ! Misha you're a scientist. One of the most intelligent woman on this planet. Who have a very high IQ.

Me : man can't you find the difference between sarcasm and seriousness. May be we saw that in any film or series something like that. Anyway this book is a novel .

Advaith : may be we  read this book i guess. Let's check it.

As we opened the book all pages are blank except a single sentence  in the last page. It reads " they are immortal"