Chapter 29 (dr.subramaniam)

Advaith POV:

As i heard the alarm sound i realised it's 5:30. As my observation is done . I sterilised the transposons and collected them in closable tube. Then i sprayed the antimicrobial agent all over that place and locked the lab and went to library. There i saw anmisha who is engrossed in william s klung's microbiology book. She is reading about transposons. I sat beside her and looked into the book then she realised my presence.

Misha : shall we go!

Me : yes .

We checked if anyone is there inside and locked the lab .

While we are on our way . I asked anmisha if she know's who jagadeeshwari is, 

Anmisha: she is  leena's mother! She is framed to be dead.

Advaith : what?

Anmisha: when i am 3 years old my parent's took me to bhuntar . My mother's friend used to lived there. When we went to her house she isn't there. When we intimated her about our visit she told that she will be at home. As we went there she is not there but she gave her house keys to her neighbour told her to give us when we come. So, we went into her house and i am playing. Then suddenly i heard some sound's and i went there it seems. Then i walked on to the road where a lady was standing . I thought she is my mother and went towards her it seems. At the same time a car came in my direction and she pushed me aside and the car hit her. Then my mother and father rushed out. The person  who is driving that car apologised and told that they will take her to hospital.  As we don't know any hospital in bhuntar we said ok as we say a family in that car. I don't know why they drove car that fast when they have a month's  old baby with them, then we went inside and my mother's friend came. Then we came to know that the car met with an accident and all 3 died.

Advaith : how do you know everything this perfectly when you are just 3years old.

Anmisha : yes right! How i am able to remember everything. Do i have some super powers?

Advaith : yeah may be!

Anmisha : stupid. Amma told this story many times.

Advaith :I know right.

Then we both went to dr.subramaniam's house which is a little near to our lab and pressed the calling bell. After some time a lady opened the door.i guess it's his wife. 

Misha: namasthey ma'am . We came here for meeting sir .

That lady : oh come in. Please it. 

Then we both went inside and sat on the couch. That lady brought juice for us and sat beside anmisha.

That lady : what is your name dear?

Misha : anmisha.

That lady : nice name .and what is your name dear?

Me: advaith.

That lady : your name's  are matching with each other. Are you the guys who are working on that rare genetic material (PNA).

Misha : yes ma'am.

That lady : believe in yourself child. You will succeed in it.

Misha: thank you ma'am.

Subramaniam : welcome to our home anmisha and advaith. I think you guys patched up well with my wife.

Misha : thank you sir. And yeah ma'am is very sweet.

Subramaniam : take this. This bag have all my case studies and research files related to that. I will join you guys at your lab tomorrow. Send your location.