Chapter 9 (serum)

Manya POV: 

As I listened to anmisha's plan I thought it would be nice if she is a detective or spy. Such a genius. I am scared to go out with Leena but I know it's safe because leena don't know that I know about her crimes .with trembling hands I disliked her soon after anmisha left.

Me: hello leena! What are you doing?

Leena: oh my god you still remember me. 

Me: don't know speak like that stupid girl ! You are my best pal forever.

Leena: aww ! I am not convinced yet!

Me: ok then join me ! Let's go out for shopping.

Leena: at what time.

Me: now! If you are free.

Leena: yes ! I am free.

Me: ok pick me up I am the coffee shop near your house.

Leena: ok I am coming.

Soon Leena came and hugged me making me feel suffocated , I hugged her back half heartedly. 

Leena: now a days you are not even speaking with me . 

Me: hey nothing like that I am just busy with other works . And yeah actually I am feeling bad for Devi ma'am.

Leena : yeah! It's too bad that she is dead. May her sole rest in peace. She is such a sweet lady.

(PS: See who is saying)

Leena: ok ! What your new friend is doing? Isn't she joining us now. 

Me: No! She went home. Actually she isn't feeling well.

Leena: oh ! May be she isn't able to digest her death as she is her favourite person.

Me: yeah! maybe.  

Me: Ok what shall we do know?

Leena: what about a film and then shopping.

Me: ok

Leena: I'll book a cab.

Me: ok

Soon our cab arrived and we hopped in. After few minutes suddenly Leena held my hands and the driver sprayed something on my face . Then I drifted into darkness.

ANMISHA POV: 

As soon as Leena left her flat and went towards the coffee shop. I sneaked into her house by using a 999key . I checked if anyone saw me and closed the door . Then I started searching her house. Even after searching for a long time I didn't get anything. But suddenly my eyes felt on the couch.one side of the is very high. I took of the cushion and seat. Then I saw a briefcase.I opened it and I expected the key for my aim. But no I got what I want. I got the serum. So, it's done . Now I should just gather proofs and submit these 2 criminals infront of the law. 

But suddenly the doors wide opened and I saw Leena and her father .

Leena: oh miss anmisha! Finally you got it into your hands right. Fine let's see how you're going to escape from us without getting it injected in your body and you turning into my  slave and obey my command. . 

Me: dear Leena ! You are such an intelligent girl. I wish I have your intelligence . And you have such  an amazing father who turned you into  a criminal for his own baseless revenge.

Her father: what are you speaking miss.anmisha! I dedicated my life for science and this country. In turn what I got? I prepared lot of medicines and lot of vaccines. But what our country did.they declined me saying that I am not following the rules and my medicines are ineffective and they have sideeffects.now a days people want everything to be done in least possible time. They don't want to wait for at least 3 days for getting fever cured. But this country declines people like me. But now I got my bait . That's you! The one who is trying save the world from me is the one who is going to destroy it.

Me: are you thinking it's that easy.

Then Leena came towards me and tried to punch me. But I held her hand and twisted her hand and then kicked in stomach and her father ran towards me tried to defend his daughter but I punched him hard but then I surrendered to them. They tied me up and took me to their secret lab.

There they tied me up on the lab bed.

Leena: dad at last we are going to achieve it.

Her father: yes my dear daughter. We are going to achieve it. I am going to gain my revenge against government for making me a joker  and also this girl for taking your mothers life away . I hated it when you suffered because of not having a mother.

( what did I do! I want to ask them but,

Then Leena came towards me with the syringe.

Leena: hey dear !few more seconds to go ... you are going to become my slave!

Then she injected it into my body. I got a sort of strong shiver in my body and my muscles spasmed and within a minute I felt a change in my body . Leena looked at me with great happiness and started squealing. But suddenly she stopped as she saw me pulling away the ropes. She tried to defend me. Her father looked at me with a shock and ran towards us. But I aimed a scalpel at her throat.

Her face is sweating badly because of fear and confusion.

I smirked at her as the cops came in breaking the door.