Chapter 19 (anjali akka)

When I saw the junior doctor he happens to be the same person Karthik. Why he is always a junior. 

Karthik : hi anmisha! What happened to you. I don't know that it's you.

Me : umm actually.

But advaith cut me off 

Advaith: umm can we meet the doctor. We have lot of works. We don't have time for speaking unnecessarily.

(Man why you are getting this arrogant .)

Karthik : yes sir! You can. 

Then advaith dragged to the doctors cabin. Then when we enter into the cabin doctor smiled at us asked me about my health. He did routine checkup and told I can be normal. They removed the bandaid and he showed me a photo of the scar. As I have medium length thick wavy hair the scar got covered in my scalp. Doctor prescribed few medicines  and told it will be fine.

Then we thanked the doctor and went to the pharmacy for buying medicines. When advaith was about to pay I tapped my card and the payment was done. He looked at me and turned away and started walking . Instead following him like a puppy . I sat there in the waiting chair and started playing candycrush. 

Author POV :

Advaith turned back and didn't find her .So, he walked back and saw her who is sitting on a chair and playing game in her mobile. He walked towards and sat beside her. Then she got up and started walking. He followed her like a puppy. 

Then they stood near their car. Anmisha after thinking for  few minutes  went and sat in the passenger seat and let him drive.he started driving back. In there way home he stopped near a chocolate store and bought some truffles. Because of medicines from past 3  weeks anmisha is always drowsy . She dozed off.  

Anmisha POV:

When car came to a halt . I woke up suddenly. Instead of my lab family house. I saw my house. When I looked at the gate I remembered how my old watchman used to wish me everyday not just because I am his employer but with genuine respect and admiration. Then when I am entering into the house . Mom did Aarthi for me and kept vermillion between my eyebrows.

Then Lakshmi aunty fed me payasam(kheer ). Then Manya hugged me and kissed my cheeks. I went towards Grandma  and Grandpa and touched their feet. They touched my head carefully amd blessed me and then they hugged me. 

It's like a recovery ceremony hosted my family. Then as I walked into the lobby. I got a little horrified because, that's the place where I layed lifelessly when they attacked . Then I went into my room and sat on my bed. I stared at the wall . I saw my photo when I was 15 years old. I am holding my pet dog in my hands. He died when I was 23. I used to treat that dog  as my sibling. I used to buy clothes for him. Even during festivals I used to twin with him. I used to celebrate his birthday. 

While I am thinking about all these things. Suddenly I felt someone is standing in my closet. I stood up. I took the vase which is present on my bedside table and walked towards that person. Slowly that person turned back and I am ready to attack. But by looking at that person who is smiling at me. I throwed the vase away and jumped on her. She hugged me back . I am literally jumping with happiness. I literally crushed her in my hands. That's anjali akka. 

Anjali : how are li'll girl?

Me : I am fine akka. How are you?

Anjali : I am fine. 

Me : when did you come back? 

Anjali : a hour back . I can't stop myself from not seeing you guys physically. I want to assure myself that you are safe.

Me : we are fine akka. 

Anjali : we have to speak a lot of things . But now we have to go and have lunch. Come.

Me : ok!

While we are walking outside advaith was shocked to see his sister. Even he jumped on her and hugged her. 

Anjali : monkey! I missed you soo much.

Saying that she squeezed his cheeks.

Advaith: even I missed you a lot . Monkey sister. You told that you will come by evening right?

Anjali: yeah! It's afternoon . I came by evening. 

Advaith: ok! Come let's have lunch.

Then me, advaith, Manya, anjali akka, Amma, aunty, advaith's grandparents had our lunch together. Then we all watched a film together. By evening Nanna and uncle came back. And by the way I forgot to say . They are business partners and they own a construction company together. Then they said that our recent deal is a very big success and they are throwing a party. As I recovered from injury and anjali akka is back they thought a party is needed. As tomorrow is Saturday we thought of hosting it tomorrow. Mom and aunty got busy with inviting the guests. We are planning to manage the party ourselves by just hiring helpers instead of event managers.

We created a theme and created menu for food and everything is done. Then we thought of going out for shopping.

Me, Manya and anjali akka went for shopping. Whereas advaith went for meeting his friends.

Author POV:

At shopping mall, 

Anjali : what are you planning to buy?

Anmisha: something ethnic yet elegant.

Anjali : sounds cool.

Manya: anything simple and sweet.

Anjali : what seriously! I am going to buy for you. I will choose your dress. You always dress up like a tomboy.

Manya: please Akka. I am uncomfortable with those clothes.

Anjali :  I am not going to listen sweetheart.

Anjali : Misha ! You do your shopping. I will be back with a brand new Manya. Let's meet at KFC in 2 hours. 

Anmisha : ok!

 .....pov ends.

Anmisha POV :

As anjali akka dragged Manya along with her I chuckled and went into the store. I bought a black saree and buyed a black rose hair clip. Still I have one and half hour. People think that girls take lot of time for shopping but girls take lot of time for chatting with their friends while shopping. I thought of getting some gifts for my family as now I am going to open my own bio lab and I also selected few newly graduated people. And I also thought of getting something special for advaith it's his birthday on  coming Monday. 

As I am checked through the things in the store I stopped at one particular thing . Which he is going to love like anything.