Chapter 18 ( father)

After sometime Manya came into my room and immediately she broke into tears and hugged me. 

Manya : thank god you are safe. I can't imagine what would have happened if you didn't act smartly at that instant. How are you feeling now?

Me: it's ok. I am fine. How are you? You are ok right.

Manya: yeah they didn't attack me. They just closed my mouth with a cloth which have chloroform like how kidnappers will do in TV serials and movies.

Me : we can see these scenes even in written fictions. 

Manya: ok! What doctor said? How many days you have to stay here ?What food you have to eat.Can you walk normally ?Can you speak now? You didn't loose any of your memory right ? Can you see me properly?

Me: stupid ! I am perfectly ok. I don't have any internal injuries. He said he will discharge in writhing 3-4 days based on my health  condition. And don't stress out. My darling will be back tomorrow.

Manya: what when did  you inform mom?

Me: not mom. This idiots mom. His parents are coming tomorrow along with grand parents.

Manya: oh! Even if his parents are coming it will be a problem right. They will Panick.

Advaith : Already I am sure our neighbours are peeping at our house now. even media channels mentioned about this incident as a robbery attempt. Our watchman is dead. Lot of chaos are happening. I am sure we can't hide it easily.

Then suddenly I realised that the poor guy died. He is a very loyal person. He is working as our watchman since 15 years. His wife works as a domestic help. Don't know how she is going to manage the expenses of 3 children with her earnings.

Me : advaith! 

Advaith: umm! Say 

Me : can I speak with Saritha (watchman's wife )?

Advaith : ok! But we have to wait for some hours. 

Me : what's the time now?

Advaith: 7:00 am

Me : yesterday you slept uncomfortably because of me right. Sorry !

Advaith : it's ok mishuuu.

Manya(inner voice): mishuuu! What a nick name. I am sure something is brewing between these two.

Manya: guys here an another girl is standing . You are forgetting my presence. 

Me : oh sorry! And yeah what about our house. Are cops there at our house.

Manya : yeah! Lot of cops. Even media. We are very dumb because we thought we can hide this from our parents till they comeback. I am sure they already came to know that from any of the neighbours, friends or relatives.

Me: yeah!

Advaith : see Janaki aunty is calling me. Answer it.

Me: hello! Amma.

Mom (in mobile): Misha papa how are you kanna. I am so horrified when I came to know about that. What about advaith and Manya. In news they are saying that one girl is injured and other two have minor injuries.and another person is dead.

Me : calm down Amma. We are fine. It's ok I am fine now just a little tissue damage.But sadly we last our watchman. They are some Thieves.

Mom (in mobile) : what ! It's so sad. May his sole rest in peace. I will be there within few hours. I am at airport. 

Me : what! Mom it's ok we are fine.  aunty and uncle are coming back. You be with those girls. They need their Janaki ma'am . They are out after a long time. 

Mom (in mobile): but still there are many people for looking after them. I can't stay here when my children are in trouble. And I don't know whether your dad came to know about this or not. That man loves his work more than anything. Brainless old man.

I chuckled when mom  dragged dad into this. Then someone rushed into our room. That's dad. I can see tears in his eyes. I gave him a smile assuring I am alright. He walked towards me and held my jaw affectionately .

Dad: how are you kanna? 

Me: I am fine Nanna.

Dad: how did this happen?

Me:they are some thieves dad . They came for robbing our house.

Dad: are you sure they are thieves?

Me: yes Nanna.they are speaking about jewellery and silver utensils. I am sure they are thieves.

Dad: ok! Advaith , Manya how are you guys?

Manya: I am fine dad. I am not injured.

Dad : thank god ! You are safe.

Advaith : even I am fine uncle. Just a cut on my hand.

Dad: now calls it a small  cut.even you two faced trauma not just Misha. Go and take rest. Is our houses handovered after investigation. 

Advaith : No uncle ! Actually our watchman is dead.

Dad: what! Poor guy!

Then I realised that my mother is on call. When I checked the call was cut. She sent a message.

MESSAGE : 

Mom : your father is there right. Then I will take care of my other daughters here.

My reply: you have to Amma. Bye ! See you in 5 days.

Mom : 🤗 my cute li'll princess.

My reply : my cute queen.

Messaging ends ...

Then I gave the phone back to advaith. 

Dad: I will handle this . And yeah Govind , Lakshmi and grandparents will be here in few hours. They don't know about the incident. After they come back they will be in a shock. And you guys stay in our farm house in which you have settled your lab. And advaith you go home.

Advaith : no uncle. Even I am going to stay with them because I joined their team.

Dad : what seriously! This girl allowed you to join her?

Advaith : yes uncle. 

Dad: then it's up to you. You can stay wherever you want. But only on this planet. 

Manya: dad let's send him to Mars. Then Misha will be peaceful.

Dad : that's a good idea i have to speak about this with everyone and send him to Mars. So, that we can live peacefully without this monkeyman.

Advaith : uncle stop it please. 

Dad: and yeah can I get that inspectors mobile number. The person who is dealing this.

Advaith: ok uncle.

Then advaith gave his number to dad.

..........

(3 weeks later)

Advaith: mishuuu.. wake up!

Me : 5 more minutes 

Advaith : wake up ! You sleepy head. We have to visit doctor at 10.00am. 

Me: umm. I am up. You go and get ready.

Then he left my room. And yeah I stopped using alarm because I have roaster with me. That's none other the great 'Advaith Govind'.

....

AT HOSPITAL :

Being a hater of lovey doves people now i becoming like one. Even though I am in love with him since ages. This is the time where I am able to express it. 

After getting discharged from hospital we left to the farm house. Stupid me, my lab house. And even advaith is staying with us. Our parents and advaith's parents are also living in the farm house along with advaith's grandparents. Literally they snatched my lab and turned it into a family home. 

Then suddenly I came out of my thoughts. When a junior doctor called. That's him. Karthik. The one whom I met in the mall .