Chapter 36 ( clara )

ADVAITH POV :

 She said i am too innocent. Seriously she is the one who makes me a fool and calls me innocent. I think i should never believe this girl before cross checking from now onwards. She then slept on my shoulder with a smile on her face. That's not a happy smile but a devilish smile. Then even i dozed off.

2 HOURS LATER :

As i opened my eyes i saw her who is playing some game in her mobile .She turned towards me and gave me a sandwich. I took it and started eating. Then after sometime we landed . As we went outside i am about to call a taxi. But i heard someone calling out my name. I looked at anmisha . It's not her. What happened to me i heard a male voice then why i am looking at her. Then i saw that person. It's kumar. Dr.subramaniam's assistant. He came towards us. 

Kumar : hello mr. Advaith ! Hello ms. Anmisha !

Misha :hello ! Where is the car ?

Me : hello !

Kumar : i am here for taking you guys there. Sir is waiting.

What dr.subramaniam is doing here.  This girl really made me a fool and even that oldman . Then we walked towards the car. I saw dr.subramaniam who is sitting in the passenger seat . As kumar opened the car boot we placed our bags in that and we both sat in the backseat. And kumar started the car.

Dr.subramaniam : so ! Advaith . Say something about your surprise .

Advaith (inner voice ) :nothing sir ! Thank you for making me fool 

Advaith : yeahhh....mmm . Yeah it's actually good sir . I love surprises.

I looked at misha who is trying to stop her laugh. Then we spoke about random things and we reached the hotel. Then i realised that i have to share room with misha. Unless the one in bhuntar where we took a common lobby and two bedrooms thing. Here it's a single room with a kingsize bed. Anyway it's ok. We dozed in a same place many times. It won't be awkward but it will be a little awkward as we are not just bestfriends  but more than that.

But still I don't have clarity on what she is trying to do. I know she is trying to make a self regenerating serum .which helps in regeneration of damaged cells. But I don't know how she si going to do that. I don't how she got that so called unique and rarely found DNA in her body. If she have then one of her family member must have that. And how come she is going to use shiva's Genetic material in this. I am in a cloud of confusion because of my mad but sweet girl.

Then i heard the washroom door opening. She came drying her hair and sat beside me. 

Me : aren't you feeling happy? You made me a fool along with that oldman and almost made me insane.

Misha : but you won't regret it. Tomorrow early morning we are going there.

Me : how we are going there ? 

Misha : with that oldman .

Me : how can he walk in that forest. 

Misha : don't underestimate the power of an oldman or oldwoman. They are strong and healthy than us.

Me : that's true. Now what we are supposed to do ?

Misha : talking .

Me : and 

Misha : laughing 

Me : and 

Misha : kissing .

Saying that she started kissing me and and then we broke as i got a call. But she kept on kissing my neck

IN CALL :

me : hello !

Unknown : hello ! Is that advaith govind on the that side ?

Me : yeah it's me advaith .

Unknown : i am clara .

Me : oh clara ! How are you ?

Then anmisha indicated me to turn on the speaker mode and i did.

Clara : actually can i get anmisha's mobile number. I have some work with her. I got your number from arjun sir . 

Me : yeah sure! If you want you can speak with her now. She is here. 

Clara : ok advaith . 

Me : yeah i am giving.

Misha : hello clara !

Clara : hi anmisha how are you ?

Misha : i am doing good. How are you ?

Clara : not fine actually.

Misha : what happened?

Clara : actually anmisha i have to discuss something with you . It's very important. Can i meet you now ?

Misha : oh actually i am out of the city, tell now .

Clara : no anmisha i have to meet you in person. Tell me where are you i will come. 

Misha : actually it won't be appropriate . I am out on something  very personal.

Clara : oh sorry ! Actually it's about my project related to transposons. I almost created the most mutating type. But still i have some doubts, and i also want your help for reaching out a tribal group who live in himalaya's. they have lot of medicinal plants and lot of medical fossils with them.

Misha : ok ! How can i help you ?

Clara : i heard that you went there with the help of dr.subramaniam. He accidentally blurted it out.

Misha : oh ok ! I went there but not about research but just like some adventurous holiday trip.

Clara : oh ! Do you know anything about how to activate those mutated transposons ?

Misha : actually i am not that keen into microorganisms but advaith can help you. Send the details . He will assist you . When we are back . We will check the sample.

Clara : thank you.

Misha : and how's the business  going ?

Clara : well but not that good. But it seems that your studio us going really well.

Misha : yeah ! It's because of my lovely aunt lakshmi and my mom. 

Clara : i heard that you have temporarily closed the lab. What about those trainee's ?

Misha : they are working under dr.subramaniam's supervision and after that advaith will take care about them.

Clara : ok.

Misha : and more. Let's catch up after i am back.

Clara : yeah ok ! Bye 

Misha : bye.

THEN SHE ENDED THE CALL. 

Me : what's that miss.misha

Misha : see i told you right. She is trying the same, but she is many steps ahead.

Me : yeah ! Why you agreed to help her. 

Misha : let her do. If she succeed's in that she is going to climb a step. But i am  going  to climb the whole stair case . I am not just going for doing phD. I am part of top 5 young researcher's who are selected globally. Did you remember that laboratory thing . They selected me.

Me : really ! Then why you didn't tell me before.

Misha : because i felt that I can't trust this fool who blurts out everything to parents. And moreover manya is with us all the time. She cant keep something .

Me : true.