Chapter 8 ( secrets)

After speaking with my mother I felt better. I am glad that I got them as my parents. Thanking god for giving them as my parents I drifted into sleep.

NEXT DAY: 

After I woke up I got ready and left for placing an order for the equipment which is  necessary for setting up my own lab. Yes , I am planning set up my own lab at our farmhouse which is 15 km away from the city. I am planning to do this without government's help because if I alert government they are going to spread the news like a wildfire and he will change his plan. But I don't know whether if he got the suitable person or not. If he finds a person with HYDIN2 gene ,then everything will be out of control. I hope he won't find a person as it's very rare , may be no one have that among the people who are alive now.

After placing an order for the equipment I left to my farm house and started cleaning it . When it's around 2.00pm in the afternoon I am done with my work. I ate the lunch cooked by me.suddenly a call got my attention. It's Devi ma'am's daughter. 

Me : hello!

Her: hello! We are here. At our house.

Me: ok ! I am coming.her corpse is at the hospital.

Her: we are planning to do her funeral tomorrow morning.

Me: ok ! I'll be there tomorrow. Let's meet tomorrow.

Her: no actually we want to speak with you. If you have work we will visit you.

Me: it's ok I will come. Bye

Her :bye

As her call disconnected I got a call from Manya.

Manya: hello anmisha where are you?

Me: I am out for some work.

Manya: I got know something.

Me: what's that?

Manya: that Navya Sen is non other than Leena. That's her coverup name. 

Me: wait what! Manya she left the college saying she have some work right. After she left. Within 1 1/2 hour I got a call stating that Devi ma'am is dead.

Manya: are you saying that she killed her.

Me: she didn't kill her. But she is the one who arranged  someone for doing that. And I don't know where ma'am is going instead of coming to college. 

Manya: yeah! May be she killed her for stopping something that ma'am is going to do!

Me: maybe!Actually I got a call from ma'am's daughter she asked me to meet her. Will you join me.

Manya: ok.

Me: get ready I will be there in few minutes.

Manya: ok

AT DEVI MAAM HOUSE:

as we reached her house we are astonished as we saw her house. It's completely a mess . Its like someone had searched her house for something. By standing near her door I saw this I don't know about the whole house.

As I rang the bell her daughter came and welcomed us with a pale face. By looking at her face I guess she is younger than me. As I went in I saw a couple who are probably in their 30's and a baby in the ladies hand.

Her daughter: my name is Navya! I didn't said this before.

Me: yeah! Was this mess there before you came?

Her: yes! It seems that mom had searched for something. The whole house is in a mess after we came we settled some of the stuff but still a lot of mess is there.

Me: oh!

Her: actually I called you for speaking about my mom's secret.

Me: what secret?

She looked at her brother and sil and again looked at me and Manya. Then she started, 

Her: my mom is not just a professor but also a illegal scientist who works for a dangerous group . Who are trying to create some sort of serum which activates something about which I don't have an idea.

Me: ( I eyed Manya a little. She gave a look as if she is believing me now. Not when I confessed her about my doubt.) I nodded with a shocking expression ! ( as if I don't know this before).

She then continued again.

Her: my mother didn't do this intentionally. They black mailed her and threatened her saying that if she won't obey then they will kill me and my brothers family. So she agreed. She always said that one day she is going to expose them. She tried to do that yesterday. She went incognito for a week and she came home for taking the file which have the whole information. But she don't know that someone else is hiding here.then that person threatened my mother and she escaped. May be the accident happened when she is going to a safer place.

Me: how do you know about these incidents?

Her: we have cameras in our house. It was recorded in it . 

Me: can I get the footage.

Her: ok

Her son: are you suspecting someone whom you know?

Me: No 

She took me into a room probably a bedroom turned into a electronics room. I checked the footage and as the intruder covered his face I can't see her. But I noticed a tattoo on her arm . It's the letter L written in a beautiful calligraphy. I copied the footage in my mobile and asked them to not say cops about it  for few days.

Her son: why can't we show cops ?

Me: cause that girl is more dangerous than what you are expecting .there is a demoness inside her.

Her son : what do you know her? 

Me: No ! I don't know her but she seems to be dangerous. 

( I lied it's none other than leena)

Her son and daughter: ok

Me: I have some work I'll be leaving.

Them : ok. Please visit us when you are free. We are going to stay here for a month.

Me: ok

Then we left the place and currently at a coffee shop.

Manya: what's just happening anmisha? Everything is messed up. We know who did this and e know how dangerous they are but. Still we are her so, called friends and we doubted Devi ma'am and our assumptions are right but she is a good lady who did sins for saving her family. I think my head is going to burst.

Me: few more days Manya. I have a doubt you are leena's best friend right. Then why you didn't met her family.

Manya: wonderful question buddy! She told that her family lives in vishakapatnam and she lives here and she stays alone.

Me: oh ok! Hey do one thing ! call her saying that you're bored and take her out with you . I'll check her house for any information and be ready tonight we are going to steal the serum along with my mom.

Manya: what is aunty along with us.

Me: yes! 

Manya: ok !