CHARECTERS

Anmisha : 

Now she is a 30 years old woman who is calm and  she won't bother about anything and she don't care about other's problems.

Advaith : 

Now he is a 30 years old man who is same as that of how he is back then . But he lost his sense of humour . Now he is determined to his work. 

Clara : 

( previously  we dont have much information about her but now in this part she will have a major part and her backstory will be revealed.)

Now she is working with anmisha and advaith . She travels across the  countries all the time because of her business but she manages to give her best in everything.

Anmisha and Advaith's families :

Manya - anmisha's cousin and bestfriend ( adopted sister)

Raghav and janaki - anmisha's parents

Govind and lakshmi - advaith's parents

Anjali and arjun - advaith's sister and brother-in-law 

Anmisha's grandparents 

Advaith's grandparents.

(  the family shifted into a huge mansion and all are living together .Anjali and Arjun visit them when they are free . They are waiting for anmisha and advaith's return )

Dr.subramaniam : 

Dr.subramaniam retired from his work and now he is spending time with his grandchildren along with his wife. He mentally noted that he shouldn't return back to science and he also don't want his grandchildren to get into something like this.

Dr.subramaniam's assistant is now  working as a lecturer.

Jagadeeshwari and leela ( clara's mother ) :

These two woman are spending their time in looking after  business and doing charity works.

The antagonists :

The father and two siblings ( devendra , leena , dev) are trying to plot against our leads by bribing some constables.

Keshava : 

 Keshava got a promotion for his work and now he is leading a happy life. But still he feels bad for anmisha and advaith because , they got into problems because they are trying to do some good for everyone. 

Mia :

Anmisha , clara and advaith's friend and co-scientist 

Other scientist's who worked with the trio :

Mrs.amelia ,Jennifer , oliver , stevenson.