Chapter 17 (1 month)

ANMISHA pov: 

When someone hit me on my head. I slowly lost my conscious. As I heard advaith's voice and saw him before closing my eyes his image played in my eyes . When they hit me I lost my whole sense but I can hear. I have no strength for getting up . Soon I realised advaith is fighting with them. I heard him screaming with pain when they injured him. Tears fell from my eyes but I am helpless. Then cops came and I felt a little relieved when advaith is speaking with the inspector. Thank god he is ok! Then I was taken to hospital. When they are taking me to hospital I heard advaith's words which he is saying thinking I am completely unconscious.

Advaith to anmisha who is only lightly conscious :(in ambulance)

 Misha ! Please hold yourself. I want your presence in my life till my death. I want you to scream at me, I want you to prank on me, I want to get scolded by you. I love you Misha. I am in love with you since we were babies but I don't know how you are going to react. I can't take your hatred. But I am going to propose you the next minute you wake up. I love you.

(Then he kissed her palm)

When advaith confessed his love for me I want to scream out loudly that I love him 3000. But I am unable to do that. I want to accept his proposal . Even I am in love with him since I am a kid. I used to love his innocence and cuteness. I want to be alive. I want to alive for me. I want to be alive for him, for my parents. I have to be strong.by saying this to myself I assured myself.

Then I was taken into the operation theatre and they injected chloroform and I lost my conscious completely. 

******

Suddenly I felt a little pain in my head and I heard some voice. The same voice which I want to listen now. I slowly tried to open my eyes and I finally opened my eyes. I stared at him. I can see his love for me in his eyes. I can see him who is in mental pain because of my physical pain. Then he hugged me too closely still ensuring he isn't paining me. This hug isn't platonic. I snuggled into him as I can't circle my hands around him  now. My shoulder is wet. He is crying. Then he kissed my forehead. I can't hold myself so, I thought of kissing him but kissed him on his cheek. 

I can't wait anymore. I said I LOVE YOU. To my amusement he also said the same thing at same time. OUR  TELEPATHY. I smiled with relieve by looking at him. We expressing our love for each other should be a shocking thing for each other if the situation is normal. But, now our sudden expression of love is completely reasonable. I moved closer to him again and he hugged me back. 

Advaith : how are you feeling now?

Me: I am ok! How are you ? And what about Manya?

Advaith : I am ok just a cut on my arm. And Manya, they just sedated her with chloroform when she tried to shout. It seems that they just want to attack you.

Me : umm! Why you didn't tell me that you love me till now?

Advaith: I think even I should ask you the same thing. Actually in my case I am scared, what if my saviour kills me with her bare hands if she don't like me.

Me : then in that case I am going to reject you because you aren't confident on yourself. Get out !

Advaith : what are you serious Misha! I am being loyal and told you truth instead of saying some fictional dialogues. Answer me why you didn't propose ?

Me : in my case even I am being honest. I know I can't stay steadily in one place. I will interfere in many things . So, I don't want you to get into a messy life where you have dangers. See what happened now. If you have stayed there instead of coming back to Hyderabad you wouldn't have got injured. 

Advaith: see who is speaking about injuries. Look at your plastered head. The moment I saw you falling on the floor and blood coming out of your head . I almost died. And I am not going to leave you at all. I am going to stay with forever. 24/7 I am going to be with you. Now I am not that innocent boy who gets scared of your glares. I am a big boy who can protect you. Let's be together forever and love eachother, protect eachother  and take care of eachother . 

Me : oh my god! You are making me emotional kid! 

Saying this I kissed his cheek again. He then kissed me allover my face. Then we heard a knock on the door. Seriously this boy is not at all a kid . He closed the door when he came inside. 

He went and opened the door. There stood the doctor. He checked me and told I am fine. But need to be careful for a month. God I don't know how I am going to sit at home for 1 month.

Advaith : thank you doctor! When can we take her home?

Doctor : you can take her home in 3 days, if she is fine you can take her after a day but should be very careful.

Advaith : ok doctor. 

The doctor left.

Me: advaith ! What about our parents? Don't tell them anything about this.let them be peaceful till they come back. 

Advaith : ok! But my parents are coming tomorrow along with my grandparents. Amma messaged me just now. 

Saying that he showed his phone. God why my life is like this. Now Lakshmi aunty will panic a lot. 

Advaith : actually that's better. If she comes she can take care of you. Even if me and Manya are there. We can't manage everything you know that very well.

I laughed lightly . Remembering how he panicked when I broke my leg in my childhood while playing. When my leg started swelling I realised it's a fracture and told him that my bone is broken now. When I said this he started crying for my bone. Whereas my didn't even leak  a single tear drop from them. Poor boy!