Chapter 39 ( jagadeeshwari's outburst )

The day passed very quickly and i also spent some time on analysing the plants in that locality . Every plant have it's own role in this villager's life. They brush their teeth with neem leaves , they bath with herb powders , they use sandalwood paste , and much more. I don't know why people think having a mechanical life is beautiful. But balancing the technology with our ancient culture is what a proper balancing is , 

Now i have 1 week time left , in this 1 week i have to gather necessary information related to  my project and should find out the secret of jagadeeshwari . I thought of confronting her but i need some space where no one will be there. I don't want to create a bad situation here. Then i heard choti's voice .

Choti : didi ! Daadhi is calling you !

Me : haa i am coming dear .

I went inside .

Mrs.swami : beti i have some urgent work and i am going to my friend's house . Please feel home and ask mani if you want anything. 

Me : ok maa ! Thank you !

Mrs .swami : never mention beti !

Then she went away and i went into my room and checked my mobile if i have any messages and i replied to the messages in family group and switched it off again. Then i came out and i saw choti who is going out to play with  her friends. Then i looked at mani who is avoiding eye contact with me and looking down. I closed the main door and went into the kitchen and had some water. I came back and sat in the living room little away from mani (jagadeeshwari).

Me : i know who you are ! I know your real name , your family and their criminal history , i also know that you are not a criminal like them but a self-centred person .

She looked at me . 

Mani : what are you speaking dear ! I am not understanding what you are saying .

Me : please stop this drama . I know  it's you . I have enough proof . Do you know that your husband and your children are in jail because of their crimes. 

Mani : as you know everything I don't need to act for a while. Thank you girl ! And when it comes to them i don't care about them . Even if they die not even a single drop of tear falls from eyes. He is not a human . But a psychopath . 

Me : but i heard that it's a love marriage where you are head over heels in love with him in those days ?

Mani : that's true but that's not same all the time. 

Me : i didn't get you .

Mani : for getting answers to all questions you should listen to my story . My story and your lufe are well connected you know .

Me : then i will listen to your story ! I just want to get out of this maze. 

Mani / jagadeeshwari :

( i am a very simple girl from  vishakapatnam  who is very interested in genetics. I joined as a trainee in of the best research centre's in Hyderabad. At beginning i felt a little stressful as i am scared of other's who are very intelligent than me, i don't have any friends but one person tried to make a conversation with me . That's him devendra ! He is my senior ! Your mentor dr.subramaniam is his rival and competitor. Devendra made me feel better and he helped me a lot. But soon we fell in love with each other. Then i was selected as dr.subramaniam's assistant in his new project.  Then devendra asked me to accept it and he told that he wont mix personal and professional lives. I  was more than happy !  Soon days passed and my parents told that they want me to get married i went home and told them about devendra they denied  saying that he is not from our community . But i fought with them and came back . Then we got married as devendra's parents agreed for our marriage. Then everything is going well. I gave birth to a baby boy and i named him jagadev .