"Yo! No one would have died. It would have been a piece of cake man, but hey. We gotta have SOMETHING to measure up to them Yknow? They're such bad asses and we are just humans" you say with a sigh, coming down from your laughing high.

——
In the house

"You're more than that Y/n, don't hate yourself over that" Ahri says with a droop of her ears.

"Ahri?" Kai'sa asks concerned.

——
Back in the yard

"Oh don't get down on yourself now, you're a special stubborn little shit"

"Yea yea, god you and Samira constantly ganging up on me" you say with a playful tone.

"Hey we had to get our future first class ready for the big leagues. At least that's what Samira told me"

"What you mean?" your tone turns a little more serious.

"That cycle before you were discharged, you WERE gonna get first. Samira told me"

"Damn, if only I suffered a little more. I would have gotten SO much hazard pay. I may not have been homeless" you say with a chuckle.

——
In the house

"Y/n was talking about the home invasion awhile ago and how we 'left the human to do it' and how it hurt a lot. Then she mentioned how she felt lower than us since she's a human. They were laughing a lot about it but like it's still something to think about." Ahri says in a sad tone.

"Babe...you're more than 'just a human'" Kai'sa murmurs.

"She's such a badass though! Even if she's a human she's a fucking badass, she fought for her country. Risked her life for us and her sister. She's the coolest" Akali rants.

"Even after all of that violence, she still treats us like queens." Ahri says through her sniffles as she pouts, lying in Evelynn's lap.

"Seraphine, do you think she actually feels that way?" Evelynn asks, gently comforting the pouting fox.

"I mean...she feels happy but I definitely feel a bit of sadness. I can't tell you why though, but that could be a reason" Seraphine says in a serious tone.

——
In the yard

"I would do all of that shit for them again though in a heartbeat. Every moment of struggle was worth meeting them. Especially, ESPECIALLY the little void queen herself. She's a special one lemme tell ya. Now that I know about her, it makes even better. I feel like I have another person to relate to." You pause for a second.

"Yknow we had a talk awhile ago about how much music has an impact on people, and I said how she and the girls are the real heroes. The impact from music is something beyond comprehension. I do truly believe that those girls are the true heroes. She was talking about how 'I' was the hero and I argued with her. I mean now
My point still stands now that I know about her. She's been through even worse than what we went through, and it just made me respect her even more than I already did. Those girls are heroes, they always will be. Especially Kai'sa, she's such a sweet and kind badass. Something I'm truly hoping to be one day." you say with passion in your tone.

Yasuo just listening, while smiling, to his friend.

"You really love that woman, don't you?" Yas says as he takes a drag of his cigar.

"More than anything, she's my hero man. Her and Samira, I can't disrespect Samira like that but Kai'sa is still my hero." You say with a chuckle, taking a drag of your cigar.