"I don't know anything Alex, I'm being serious. I was talking to Layla and she told me that she and two other people had to go away for a little because they were planning something. That may be related to Ivy but the only thing I've ever done was the one night when she passed out in the tub" Pause Pause Pause.

"You drugged her?" I furrow my brows.

"I had pills for Layla's injury and I was storing them for her and she and Leilani put them in Ivy's drink and I knew about it" Honestly I was thinking about letting him go because he gave me the information I needed most but no. He was a part of the group of people that tried to kill her. Absolutely not.

"Get out. Now" The men are still going to put a bag over his head regardless but now I have more information.

Layla is helping Mancini. However he wouldn't just find her, someone connected them to each other. There's a missing piece and I can't figure out who it is.

I need to get Layla here and I know exactly how. She's the weakest, Jessica won't fold easily and Leilani is still in love with Samir but Layla is dedicated.

Me: Hey Layla, Ivy bailed on me last  minute a couple of days ago and I've been needing her but she just left without a word and I really need to take my mind off it

This has to work.

Layla: on my way ;)

Easy.

When I get to my place I change my clothes and hide the gun under my pillow.

Layla arrives around ten minutes after I texted her and the second she knocks I open the door.

God Ivy, I'm doing this because I love you, please don't hate me.

"Hi" She smiles happily and I smile back.

"Come in" I grab her hand pulling her in. I know she notices when she looks at the contact. I always grab her wrist because hand holding is something reserved for a girlfriend but anything to make her feel special.

"So why'd you have me come over, what about the other thirty girls who are obsessed with you?" She asks while walking around my house.

She just wants to hear compliments and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

"Because I'm not in the mood for a random. Ivy was never really there for me emotionally. She never really cared and that showed when she blew me off a couple of days ago and then ghosted me. I even heard that she went to some party instead" Layla is just smiling, wider. She loves it.

"You know what have I been telling you since day one?" She tilts her head.

"That nobody is gonna treat me better than you" I slightly smirk and she nods.

"Take it as a good thing, Ivy wasn't even all that, I knew you weren't really into her," I swear she's not the smartest. How could she so easily, believe me, I don't even believe myself.

"I just want to forget about her Layla, she wasn't worth it" I hate that I'm doing this, I hate it so much.

I nudge her head to look up at me before moving in to kiss her. She immediately kisses me back wrapping her arms around my neck. 

As she kisses me I lift her up so her legs wrap around my waist. Keeping the kiss in motion till we get to my room.

I drop her on my bed helping her take her shirt off while taking mine off too.

She sits up getting ready to give me head but I stop her.

"Just lay down, let me make you feel good" I lay her down while getting on top of her and she smiles.