"1000 a month income, it's so embarrassing. So work really hard to get to number one." Haru exclaimed. He was really getting passionate about this and didn't seem like he was anywhere near finished, so I snuggled into Wynnie's arm as he carried on. "Depending on how you act, the amount of money they'll spend on you will change. It's so uncool to obsess over a guy and not worry about small things. But I know you can do it. I swear to god, you all need to treat people like you mean it. If you serve them seriously and they don't nominate you, still give it all you've got!"

"But if you can't get nominated from customers, don't think you're wasting your time. Because if you did nothing, it wouldn't make a difference, would it?"

Sephora gave a big sigh, so I peered up at her. "We should do our best."

A collective "Yeah" came from around the room at what she'd said.

"You girls have to do your very best. If your monthly income climbs up by only 500 or even 1000 by working hard like that, that's fine. If you do that, a different future awaits you. So never make excuses for yourself! Do what you can and work hard, and do what you can to the full extent of your ability. If there's anything you don't understand, ask me and I'll tell you how to make a million dollars in sales anytime! Let's work hard and expand our stores soon!" And with that, Haru finished his motivational pep rally and stood up with his fist in the air.

The tension in the room released as there were shuffles and girls all bowing and saying 'Thank you' before getting up and making their way to the dressing rooms. "He said some crazy good stuff," Wyniee turned to me.

"I get so mad when he gives such inspirational speeches." Mia laughed. They dragged me with them into the dressing rooms to get ready. Another night of mystery and allure awaited. I never knew what to expect once we opened. Who would I be entertaining? What events would unfold at the end of it all? Last night was a testament to that.

Once I was dolled up, I was squeezed into a transparent floral lace corset one piece. With the most elegant matching white lace train, it wasn't too long, but I still had to hold it in my hand as I hurried to find Haru.

I wasn't surprised to hear Jin and Jimin had occupied the VIP room for the night. But Aera approached us, her long black hair and burgundy corset giving her an edge. Haru told her she'd been requested as well, which stunned me.

"Oh? Jin and Jimin, I haven't seen them in so long! This is going to be fun," she gave a wink. Something about her annoyed me. Was it just because I was now finding out that she knew them, and possibly had for a while? Or maybe it was that 'I'm better than you' aura she gave off. Haru hurried us along, and we exchanged quick pleasantries and introduced ourselves to each other as we were being ushered over to the VIP room. After all this talk Haru gave of competition, it couldn't be at a worse time. Aera didn't seem like the type of girl to easily fold, either.

Aera took the lead and burst into the luxuriously decorated VIP room, calling both Jin and Jimin's names out. They were settled into the plush couches that lined the wall. "Why don't you come and see me as often? I missed you Jimine," Aera was quick to slip down in the space beside him and hang on to his arm. I could feel my irritation already bubbling.

"Ahh. I've just been so busy, but I'm here now," Jimin gave her one of those cute smiles, the one that melts your heart and makes it hard to resist him. Jimin could probably ask anyone to jump off a bridge and smile like that and there'd be no further questions asked.