51. Back scratches

Spring Break Part 2

I went to an incognito tab before tying in:

How to.... ** **** ** * *****

And search- Oh fuck, that's porn! No, no, no. That's not what I wanted. Go back. Go back!

Hearing the bathroom door handle jiggle open, I turned my phone away and faced Zoey before she entered back into the room, holding her phone.

Zoey:
You can shower now

I nodded, hesitating to move before going through one of my bags and to a new shirt and strolling past her to the bathroom, bringing my phone with me.

***

The store was cool. Small and convenient. Didn't have a lot of people but also workers. They didn't seem to be liking their jobs.

Zoey made our stop quickly, telling me that this was all we were going to be doing for the day. Stock up on snacks and head back to the hotel for dinner. To which I texted, great.

Yet, right as we were about to leave, she spotted markers in the crafts aisle.

And they were the fruit-scented ones.

She waved a yellow marker under my nose, motioning me to sniff and I did. Mm. Banana. After, she shoved another one in my face, wanting me to do the same thing we'd been doing for the past five minutes.

I wanted to demand we leave but she looked so... happy when I sniffed and gave a thumbs up, even though I've done that for every one of them. I was tired from the flight and wanted to go back to the hotel, have some dinner, and sleep, yet, she didn't seem like that a lot. Somehow the markers gave her more energy, more excitement.

But I guess, whatever makes her hap-

Just then, I jumped away after feeling the oddly cold tip of the marker being drawn above my upper lip. I brought my hand up to get it off but I think I only smudged it more, seeing the smeared blue marker on my fingertips.

Her laughs were echoing throughout the aisle when I looked back at her. Holding the aisle shelf for support with one hand as her legs were barely keeping her up and clenching the blue marker with the other, her distorted belly laugh was... something I'd never heard before.

I should've been mad but her laugh was...pretty to me.

Grinning as I walked back to her, I grabbed a red marker and got her the same way, under her nose. She, as I did, moved away abruptly. She gasped at first. Then, I froze as she uncapped her marker again.

I ran.

And she chased.

We might've looked like two kids messing around with other costumes that we ran past.

But us, to me, we were two teenagers simply in l- a relationship. Yeah.

Yeah...

Getting back to the hotel, I immediately went to for service phone to order our food. I asked Zoey what she wanted and she pointed to lasagna on the menu. I ordered the same thing. While waiting, I chilled in the lounge area, this way I could hear room service better when they come to the door. Zoey was taking her second shower of the day, which I noted for myself to not walk in on her like that one time.

I remember. Cleary, It was an accident. And... I did manage to see... them.

Damn.

No. NO. Stop.