5. Deafy

When I pulled up to the house, I didn't expect to see as many people I saw already. It was only eight-thirty, the party supposedly started thirty minutes ago. Yet from the looks of it from the outside, I could tell they had maybe half the school coming here tonight. I could just feel it.

Since Brady said he'd be late getting booze, I decided to mill around, seeing if there were any hotties available this early in the party.

Unfortunately, I remembered I already had a scheduled hookup happening with that girl Brady had planned. Chloe, I think.

But I didn't see her around so I made the most of it. Already seeing some chicks eyeing me from across the room, I took my chances.

"Hey gorgeous," I cooed, approaching a file alone in the corner. She waved her finger while holding a red solo cup, she smiled widely, clearly checking me out.

"Hello, what's your name?" She asked, already getting comfortable by stepping closer to me. I chuckled looking down.

"Levi."

"Levi what?"

I laughed. "Campbell."

Nodding, she smiled. "Oh I know who you are. We've had classes together," she stated, making small talk to pass the time before we continued upstairs.

"Really. I'm surprised we haven't talked sooner."

"Yeah, me too. By the way, I like your shirt," she complimented.

I bit my lip. "Thanks. So, uh- what are ya doing, standing here all alone?"

She bit her lip as her eyes scaled me. "Waiting for friends to show. Why? What are you doing over here?"

I scoffed. "Well I couldn't help but noticed your gorgeous face."

"Is that so?"

I could already feel myself getting hot. "Yeah."

I knew that she knew.

I signaled to her and she caught on, thankfully. Placing her cup down, she led the way as I followed.

Excited for what was about to come, I smiled to myself as we began to go up the stairs. Her soft hand holding onto mine, I bit my lip already imagining what we could do.

When we found an empty room, we wasted no time. No more small talk, we passed that. Now we were getting a little more heated. She went right for the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head before our lips connected.

But they weren't together for long. Her lips left wet kisses down my jaw and in my neck as she gripped onto my belt. I removed her shirt and undid her skirt before I pushed her onto the bed. I crawled over her and leaned my face into her neck. She moaned loudly into my ear, making my erection become harder.

I sucked on her skin, leaving behind marks for her pleasure. She kept pushing my head downward towards her privates but I didn't want to do that. I didn't do oral sex and I wasn't going to start now.

I rejected her request and continued to leave hickeys in her neck. She moaned more as I grinded against her. My buddy poking out of my jeans, looking like a tent, was ready.

She unclipped her bra to let them dangle for my pleasure. I cupped them with one hand while with the other I unbuttoned my jeans.

"You like that?" She moaned out, breaking my focus. Dirty talk never satisfied me. In fact, it was one of my turn offs. I tried to ignore her but she kept going.

"Oh fuck, I want you so badly," she changed her voice to what sounded like a little girl complaining. I cringed slightly at her words.

I slipped off my briefs and her underwear. She spread her legs and I then entered. She moaned loudly, holding her legs back. I thrusted into her and repeatedly. As I hovered over her, her hot, alcoholic smelling breath was hitting the side of my face. I'll admit, it didn't smell the best so I turned my head, not making eye contact with her.