I look up at him, while pulling and sweats down and taking his dick out, taking the tip into my mouth and teasing him with my tongue.

He closes his eyes, lolling his head back slightly while wrapping one hand around my hair and pushing my head down deeper on him.

He's an occasional head pusher and I don't mind it.

I bring him to the brink of orgasm faster than I thought. I swear he lasts like five seconds. However, before he finishes he pulls away from me.

I get where he's going so I lift my leg and wrap it around his waist but then it hits me.

"Condom," I tell him and he furrows his brows.

"We can talk about it later, we just need to use a condom" He doesn't question it he just reached in his pocket to find one.

Why does he even have any in his pocket it's not like we use them.

He thrusts into me hard making me slightly moan but I feel his hand wrap around my mouth.

"Try to keep the noise at a minimum" He smiles and I squint at him, he's not funny.

He kisses me so I could stay quiet his hips moving back and forth gracefully as he pounds into me. 

He starts slow so I could feel every inch of him inside me before speeding up staring at me right into my eyes, I know he's close and I am too, he's just waiting for me to cum.

I feel little quivers as he explodes into me; well into the condom. My body shakes as well as I hit my orgasm too.

When we're both done with our high I leave first then he follows and we're back to our normal seating and then he begins to ask questions.

"Since when do we use condoms Iv?" Since I'm no longer on my usual pill.

"I stopped taking my pill a little over a week ago because it was supposed to help my period cramps and sex stuff but it started to give me really bad cramps and migraines and I was on the last three when called the to OB change it she told me my prescription was canceled meaning my dad stopped paying for my birth control after the brunch" I ramble and Alex furrows his brows.

"So your dad put you out for a potential pregnancy because he's mad you called him lazy and fat?" He asks and I nod.

"But wait, what about the night we had sex during my birthday? I came inside you" That's the question I was expecting.

"Yeah, well that's what I've been meaning to tell you, I think I'm pregnant" He just looks at me with wide eyes completely and utterly confused.

"Ivy, are you being serious right now?" Alex asks practically unable to speak.

"No I'm messing with you, my implant expired two days ago and I was still taking my pill at the time so we're fine, but anything else we do for now has to be safe until I can pay for my pills," I tell him and he takes a breath of relief but now he's confused again.

"Aren't the pills like 20-50 dollars though?" I forget he doesn't know everything.

"Some are yeah but I can't take random birth control. Mine is specifically prescribed because I have bad reactions to certain ones." I know it sounds weird but the first brand I tried I got hives weekly. The second one caused constant nausea. The third makes me gain so much weight uncontrollably. The fourth just caused terrible acne. So my doctor finally gave me a very specific kind that works great for my period but now I'm getting migraines from it so once again a new switch.

"It's not extremely expensive, it's just that we don't have free health care and the pill cost plus the appointment cost is just something I don't want to take up because then I have to get a real job I won't be able to just tutor rich kids on campus so it's just an expense I don't know If I'm willing to take up yet." I'm trying to keep it short and simple.