"It was just a nightmare Tiasha. It was a bad dream" I looked at her as she stared at me blankly.

"You won't go right???" she asked as I nodded and she looked at me as her sobbing subdued.

"Now give me a smile" I pulled her cheeks slowly as she smiled.

"By the way, I guess you remember that today we are supposed to go and meet Inspector Kumar and----" he stopped in between when his phone rang.

"A call from office"I took a glance of his phone.

"So early???" she asked as they looked at the digital clock which was showing 6:45 in the morning.

"I don't know" I replied and on the fourth ring picked up the call.

"Hello" I answered when from the other end, I heard a panting voice of our manager.

"Mr. Shekhar, what's the matter???" I frowned as I saw Tiasha's look gradually getting tensed as I gave her an assuring nod.

"Sir,Sir please Sir as quickly as possible come to the office once sir. Someone sent a parcel for you and it was sent by breaking the cabin's glass window" he continued, with voice filled with tension as I kept my full attention there.

"Don't worry Mr. Shekhar. I will be right there now" I said and stood up from the bed as I saw Tiasha too standing up and following me.

"Also one more thing is that, don't let is be disclosed to mom, dad or anyone else" I said sternly as he gave an assurance, before disconnecting the call.

"What happened Neil???" Tiasha asked as I took my phone and grabbing the car keys, was about to leave the room.

"Tiasha" I looked at her,"After returning back I will explain everything"

"Explain???" she asked, "What happened Neil??? I will go with you too" she said and was about to walk out with me too when I stopped her.

"Wait" I held her wrist,"Where are you going??? You won't go anywhere"

"Neil I will please. I will get tensed here. Please Neil let's go together. Please"

"Tiasha I completely don't know what happened. I can't risk your life"

"And I can't risk your life. You won't go alone" she said firmly as I looked at her, who gave me a strong look as I sighed as she quickly changed herself into a dress as we both left the place.
......

"When did this happen???" I screamed at them who were inside my cabin as I saw them flinching in reflex.

Including Tiasha too

I am sorry

I looked at her who was sitting on a chair, looking at the box that was placed on the table which had a knife on it with stains of red colour, lapped over it and a rose along with my and Tiasha's picture where red stains were on my face and neither was the picture too clear too understand.

"I asked an answer damnit" I punched the table hard, causing a pain in my fists yet I wasn't bothered.

"Sir, sir, sir please cool down. Sir we have no idea who has sent this. In the very morning, it happened. We-------"

"Neil, Tiasha" I saw Rudra burged into the cabin with Mr. Kumar as I asked everyone to get dismissed immediately as all left the room.

"Mr. Kumar" I gave him a smile and shook my hands, "Please have a seat. Rudra you too" I asked them as we three of them took our seats while I saw Tiasha lost in her thoughts.

"Tia" Rudra called her, placing a hand on her shoulder as her trance broke when she looked at them and then at me.

"You both??? Hello Mr. Kumar" she greeted them as Inspector gave her a smile as she smiled back.