However, on a slow day, the girls combine all their tips and split them out evenly.

Once she's gone I look at Kimani and she's practically blushing.

She loves pole dancing, her cousin is a professional and when we were younger we used to play on her pole.

"Honestly Ki, maybe I'll just go back to the hotel and cuddle with Alex for the night. He's probably back" He should be back. It's like midnight.

"Too late," She tells me while walking and pulling me with her.

Our favorite song is playing and I know she played this on purpose.

A L E X

It's been almost two minutes and I'm still waiting for the guys but it seems like they're distracted.

"Go call Martin and tell him to get his ass down here, these two girls are hot as shit" I hear a guy walking past me and to the bathroom while on the phone.

So now more girls are on the stage. Great. I don't care to see them though. More people who aren't Ivy doing stupid dancing. I wanna see Ivy dance though.

"Yo Alex is that Ivy?" That Mark guy asks and I furrow my brows.

I look around the club and I don't see Ivy. I just see a whole bunch of men and some women but no Ivy.

"No dummy I mean on the stage" Normally I would probably react at him calling me a dummy but now I'm seeing it.

That is Ivy.

I'm pushing past everyone to get to the front where Sasha is sitting there mesmerized along with all the other guys.

Then there's Ivy poll dancing.

Where the hell did she learn to pole dance and why is it so sexy?

I watch as Kimani looks down at Sasha and Sasha just smiles at her causing her to smile back.

I don't even think Ivy noticed me yet.

The song is changing into another slow song and Kimani and Ivy are slowly grinding back to back against each other.

This is the moment when she realizes I'm staring at her. She doesn't stop either, I swear I see her slight smirk.

"She just smirked at me" A guy behind me shouts and I slightly laugh. Poor guy.

Ivy has a bit of a nip slip but that's because she got a very tiny bra. I'm hornier than ever but it's still agitating people are seeing what's mine.

I don't even realize people are making it rain with money, I'm too caught up to even notice.

It's almost like Kimani and her both have choreographed this already.

Finally, they're close to being done but before I can let them finish I go deep into my pockets till I feel the wad of cash I took.

I gave Ivy my card to go shopping even though she told me not to.

So I had to make her I had cash on hand.

Somehow I'm still spending it all on Ivy, and I have no issue with it.

I get as close as I can before dropping all the cash right by her and she looks at me with wide eyes when she sees it.

She hates when I give her anything.

"Holy Shit, they need to come back on stage" Jacob is sweating and I bet you he's hard. I'm fighting the urge not to get all possessive. The only thing keeping me sane is that I'm fucking the shit out of Ivy tonight and everyone else just gets to watch her dance.

I V Y

"Wow Wow Wow, you guys were like amazing" Samantha gasps.

"Thank you" I smile but when I look at Claire she's a bit tense.

"That's the guy" Huh?

"The guy that left you that huge wad of hundreds. That's the guy I was talking about" Oh boy. Poor her.

"That's Ivy's boyfriend" Kimani jumps in and her eyes widen.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to overstep" I don't know how to take it but I'm just gonna ignore it.

"Well this is where we sit out front and watch the other girls" Samantha grabs us pulling us to sit in the front but Alex and his friends are there too.

"Ivy" Alex smiles slightly.

"Why would you give me several hundreds?" I squint.

"Because you looked good and I wanted to give you money" He knows I hate him giving me money.

He gave me his card and it's still in my purse.

"Save it Iv, you and Ki were amazing" He pulls me into his lap.

I know some of the other girls are watching and I don't necessarily feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I feel like showing off how hot me and my boyfriend are.

However, after talking for a little while, Sasha tells Kimani and me to go back on the stage and sit in a chair.

Since the stage is empty we do that. Then that's when I hear it.

Pony.

Oh god.

Sasha and Alex are getting on the stage too and taking off both their shirts.

This is like magic mike.

I watch as they fake spin on the pole making the women and even the guys go crazy.

Kimani and I are still sitting down next to each other on the stage.

However, we're both stunned when Alex and Sasha come close to us and start grinding on us.

(insert magic mike lap dance gif; wattpad wanted to be racist)

This is the funniest thing ever. Alex and Sasha both doing this something I never expected.

They even have people throwing cash at them.

A/N: wellllllll, yk what this means. expect a hot and steamy smut chapter next.

In the meantime, I have AP homework to do.