However, a specific song starts playing and people get quiet it only frustrates me more. I want to leave.

I V Y

"So how was it?" I ask Claire. She's my height, has red hair, perfect ass. She's a stripper and she works there normally. I don't know anything about it so I'm not scared with worried.

"It's definitely more packed than usual. It's college students get in for free night so there are lots of college students. Normally that sounds like a thing bad because they don't tip as well but most of them are rich daddy's boys and I also see older men who I can tell tip with hundreds" Well there you have it, I'm really going to be a one night only stripper.

"Honestly Ivy, there are lots of hot guys in there. I mean like hot as shit." Samantha adds.

"I wouldn't say lots. Most of them are douche's with no girlfriends. You have to go for the quiet ones, the ones who don't wave around their money like they're reasoning you for it" Samantha and I both squint at her.

"Okay well, while I was out there you know me, I've been doing this for years and I always get money for it. However there was this guy, he didn't throw a single cent he didn't even look like he was enjoying it. It's like he wanted me to work for it" I can say that Claire is very presumptuous.

"Or maybe he's just broke and can't afford to throw money at you" I add and she shakes her head.

"No Ivy, he was with a whole bunch of guys and they were throwing money" Guys are stingy, I think he's just broke.

"Anyways, what about you Ivy, what kind of guy are you trying to attract tonight?" That's very funny.

"I actually have a boyfriend who is out celebrating his birthday so I won't be looking to attract anyone but I am aiming for the rich men" But I think that's obvious.

"Your boyfriend let you be a stripper?" Wow 'let me'? He doesn't let me do anything, I'm grown.

"There's nothing wrong with being a stripper Sam, you're saying it like it's a bad thing. Also, it's not like we're whores who hook up with all our clients, she wouldn't be cheating on him she's just doing exotic dancing, there's nothing wrong with that. What we do takes a lot of upper body strength sometimes" Claire is right though.

"Anyways are you ready to go up?" She asks and I widen my eyes.

Already?

"Don't be nervous Ivy, we've been making up pretend stripper dances in our room since we were thirteen" Kimani comes in her pink outfit.

"That's great, you guys can make a queue of songs you want to dance to as well" Kimani immediately grabs the phone making the queue right before pulling me to walk out with her.

"Seriously Iv, just act like it's me and you in my room" Kimani smiles.

"When it was me and you in your room you would kiss me" I laugh at her.

"That was because I thought I was a lesbian" That was a great era, Kimani thought she liked girls but she realized she just liked kissing. I don't know how kissing correlated to lesbianism though.

"Why did you even think you were a lesbian" I furrow my brows.

"Because you kissed me and I liked it" Kimani and I have a very very long history, it would take ages to go through it from the start.

We watch the previous girl collect all the money she got before leaving the sage.

From what I know is that the girls get paychecks Bi-Weekly and they also get to keep their tips and lose change they get. Which honestly the owner of this place is a badass because that means that they're having lots of income.