The twins look at each other. They were confuse and didn't want to believe. Here he thought the kids knew about his job. looks like Haeun made it up too.

"What's the name of your group, Daddy?" Jihun protruded.

Sehun doesn't know if it's right to let them know the truth at this moment. But he trust his kids. They are too smart than what they are and They easily understand any situation.

"Do you know Exo?"

The twins were more surprise now. They nod in unison.

"Daddy is a part of Exo." He grin upon seeing their reactions. "Can you guess who I was in the group?"

"You're Oh Sehun. The Maknae." He wasn't even surprised of how sharp Jihun's mind was. C'mon. He is like a walking dictionary. Too smart to know everything at the age of five.

"We have a celebrity Daddy?!" Jieun squealed making him laugh.

"Yes. But we have to keep it a secret because Daddy wants you to be safe."

"Is it that's why you always wear a disguise?" Sehun nod and fix his cap.

"Hm-hmm."

He caress their heads and thought, His kids are very smart. Haeun was very open to them about many things that's why they intend to think of possible aspects when they got involve in a tough situation. They think mature at their age and he is proud of that.

"So, Can we keep it a secret?" They both nod.

Jieun hugs his nape and said, "I don't want to share my daddy to your fans when you're home. You're mine."

Sehun gleamed at her possessive ways. That was more of him right there.

"Don't worry, Baby. Daddy is yours forever."

HAEUN just finish drying her hair when she decided to walk downstairs. Sporting her casual clothes on weekends, Tshirt and comfortable shorts, She check the kids and heard them laughing at the living room. But then another voice she overheard that made her heart skipped into tranquillity.

Shit.

Why did she forgot that Sehun's coming by today?

She was about to go on and change. But it's too late. Jihun caught her at the door frame. "Mommy, Daddy is here!"

His little boy grab her arms and pulled her inside the room. She instantly snatch Sehun's attention from the couch. Jieun was sitting on his lap, giggling at some point.

"H-Hey?" She tried to act normal.

His eyes scanned her body. She felt a lump over her throat at what he did. The shorts were obviously too little, It show excess parts of her skin underneath.

"Hey." He greets after.

"D-Did you have your breakfast already? I cooked some food in the kitchen this morning." And now she's being considerate.

Great. Just great, Haeun.

"No, It's fine. I had some food before getting here so."

Haeun nods and purse her lips. She sat at the couch not that far from them. She cursed inwardly when she felt the fabric elevated, Almost reaching her waist. She really have to change but that'll be so rude to leave them like that.

Sehun cleared his throat before beginning to speak, "Haeun, We talked about their Family Day at school while your upstairs."

She glance at Sehun in surprise. "The kids told you about it?"