|32| We're engaged now

I have a major headache and consequent memory loss.

It's not at all good, first my head hurts like a bitch, and then I could have done everything last night. I remember some things that made me think that I did things that I might regret. For example, I know that I kissed people, the point is, I don't know who outside of Camila and it stresses me out.

Apparently, I'm not the only one since Diego is in exactly the same condition as me. When I walk into the living room everyone behaves like depressed and sick teenagers, some with their sunglasses on, others clutching their heads as if she was about to leave, or others rolled up in blankets complaining of having abused again and that this was the last time.

Everyone knows that is obviously not the last.

"Someone tell me I didn't do anything horrible last night," James asks, sprawled on the floor, clutching his head.

"Depends on what you consider horrible," Mia responds laughing, to which he looks at her horrified.

"Oh please, Lord give me a break."

"I mean, you repainted the bathroom with your bile, but other than that you probably did as much as anyone who was still awake late. However, don't think that's a good thing," Peter adds, swallowing some medicine and handing me some.

"Guys?"

"Yes, pumpkin? Want to share something with us?"

"Hum? Who kissed me last night?"

"Me!" Camila and James high-five as Noah slaps James on the head making the others laugh while I try to remember kissing James, it's like I don't remember him but someone else.

"That's it?"

"Whoa, calm down buddy, you don't want the whole crew, do you?" Jared laughs, as I see him looking at me oddly.

"I mean... if it's for a night." I wink at him, while my brothers scold me, except Diego who is still on the couch, about to pass out again.

After, all of us, I mean those who could eat something without throwing it away right away, had breakfast and a shower. We then all go shopping for lunch and head to the beach for our last full day here.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Can I ask you something, somewhere else?" I whisper to him during our lunch, he nods and we both pretend to go throw our garbage in a trash can a little further from our group, to minimize the risk of them hearing what I have to say.

"Did something happen last night?" He stays silent for a bit, now I know we can't say we were just throwing our stuff in the trash, I don't think it's supposed to last that long.

"Maybe... yeah."

Oh My God.

"There are pictures of me on your lap, I look more than wasted, I was indeed. But Celia also told me that I pretty much confessed that I wanted to do it with you. So... you mean, did we... oh Lord-"

"No! No, we didn't... We just kissed."

Shit, shit, shit.

"That's it?" It's already a lot though.

"Yeah, but I don't want to lie to you Val, I don't know what would have happened if I had been as wasted as you were." I look him in the eye, crossing my arms and frowning.

"What? Are you implying that I was the forcer and that thanks to your chivalry you kept me from mistreating you?"

"No, look Avalon. I let you kiss me, someone interrupted us, that's all that happened. During the game you stumbled, I caught you, and after you didn't want to leave my lap. In the bathroom, you asked to kiss me and I didn't refuse, so I'm guilty. I was more conscious than you, I'm to blame."

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें