|10| It's already too late

"Avalon, April, fucking Domínguez! I'm gonna end you!"

This is the moment when I know I have only a short time left before I am killed by Diego.

"You better hide, little piece of shit. I'm going to hurt you, it's going to be slow and painful," he whispers as he enters my room while I hide behind the door.

I wait for him to dig under my bed to get out from behind the door and run outside my room laughing and screaming. But, of course, he catches me in no time at all, which makes us sprawl out on the living room floor, me crushed under his body.

A quite muscular and heavy body.

"So, who's laughing now," he says, with mischief in his voice, while I try to laugh but end up choking myself from the pressure of his body.

"Oh, blue looks perfect on you, buddy. Did you want to try new things?" Noah appears and laughs at Diego's face and his now bluish hair.

"Oh shut up. Ava, you know you just started something big here. My revenge is going to destroy you." Jason also comes and laughs at the situation as well, earning a terrifying glare from Diego.

I know I'm going to have to watch my back from now on, but seeing his face and his hair is worth it. I added a little blue coloring in his shampoo, of course being the sleepy he is, I know he didn't really pay attention to his hair and shampoo while he showered last night. So he's now a cute little smurf.

Really childish, I know, but annoying each other is our trademark.

"Damn, I can't wear a beanie today. It's basically 80°F or more outside, I hate you, Ava," he whines, as we all laugh and get ready to get in the car.

"Hey grouchy smurf, don't forget your math book," Dad screams as Diego groans, while we all get in the car laughing.

"I think blue looks wonderful on you bud, it brings out your happiness, makes your face brighter." If looks could kill, we would all be in a car accident because Noah would be dead.

"Really, really, really funny brother. Just tell me if you want me to take you deep down with Avalon too. Just tell me, I'll be happy to do it." Jason and I laugh, while Diego crosses his arms and scowls, and Noah pouts.

D stayed silent during the entire ride while we were laughing and singing. I don't feel bad for what I did, if I think of the things that he did to me in the past, I guess this one is pretty soft.

We all get out of the car, and the boys join us soon after. Diego's trying to hide his hair under a beanie that he still decided to wear today. Well not for long because Jay just stole it, and now they're in a chase that might end badly.

"What happened to them? It looks like Diego's in a pretty shitty mood." Noah and I laugh as he high-fives me, everyone looking at us curiously.

"Well, ask Ava, she's the culprit." I roll my eyes, I'm about to explain my little experience with Diego's hair, but I'm stopped in my sentence when he arrives and swings me on his shoulder.

"Put me down, asshole!" He laughs, just like everyone, of course, nobody is going to help me there.

"You deserve this, babe." He approaches the gymnasium, where I know there's the pool and unfortunately, I know it's his goal right now. The others follow as some other curious ones are watching the commotion.

Oh dear lord, not today.

"D, please not the pool. Oh, please no!" He laughs like a maniac as I try to free myself, but to no avail.

"You've been a bad girl, and you need a punishment."

"This sounds so wrong in your mouth, I'm your damn sister."