|27| I didn't sober up

It's finally Friday. Tonight Mia and Nina asked Cami and me to come with her to a friend's party. Unfortunately, Cami is sick just like many people, Levi or Jared for example. They all have the flu, it's been a shitty week without most of them, so she's unable to come with us.

I don't know if I really want to leave without her, I know the girls are there, but they have friends there, and they will probably ditch me at any moment to be with them.

I do know how to socialize, but I also know it's a bit difficult too, especially since I have no idea who their friends are. But, the football team spends the night at his house, and Cami forced me to socialize and flirt with boys tonight, and of course, have fun for her.

That's why I'm currently at Nina's, trying on different outfits under the meticulous eyes of her and Mia. I don't really intend to impress anyone, I don't give a damn about my look anyway. But the girls didn't want to let me go in black mom jeans, my white sneakers, and my grey sweatshirt.

I ended up in black high waist shorts, with a little red tank top, way too tiny for my liking, my hair cascaded down my back, and of course, they applied a ton of mascara and some eyeliner. I did manage to avoid more makeup, that's already it.

I have the impression of being exposed in this outfit, the girls, approve a hundred percent, and they're proud of their work. They left me the choice of shoes, so I opted for high black Dr.Martens. I take Jason's hoodie because without it I would feel really lost, then we leave with Nina's car, it's around 10 am.

The house is quite impressive, a huge house in Mediterranean style. It's nice, the guy is loaded for sure. There's also a lot of people, like really a lot.

We get out of the car and Nina grabs both of our arms, leading us inside. When we walk in I can smell the alcohol so much that it burns my nose. We are greeted by many people on our way to the owner of this house, some not hiding to ogle us, which gives me some bad vibes about the night.

If something happens I'll call my brothers to come to get me, I feel bad leaving the girls but they know people there, I'm alone. I'll start by enjoying my evening and then see how it goes.

We come close to a group of boys, some of them look familiar to me, but I can't figure out why. When they see us, they greet the girls and smile kindly at me.

"Hey there, what's your name, pretty girl?" One of the guys, I guess Malon, the owner of the house, asks me a bit flirty.

"That's Avalon, she came back from France this year." That seems to pick his curiosity, and his smile widens, showing me his cute dimples.

"That's pretty cool, I'd love to go there someday." He winks and smiles at me then goes back to look at Nina and Mia.

"Want some drinks girls? I bet you do Mia." She chuckles at that and nods, while we follow him into the kitchen.

After the four of us have continue to talk a bit, the girls lead me to dance. I find myself between them and funny drunk guys. We dance with them and I laugh because they do really weird moves, then we are joined by other friends of the girls.

We laugh, play games, and keep on dancing. It's okay at the moment, I guess I stressed out for nothing. I have seen people who attend our high school, but these are people I have never spoken to before, it's not like I talk to a lot of people anyway.

To my despair, the moment I was dreading arrives, the girls are a bit wasted and left to go mess around with their friends, leaving me alone.

"Hey, it's Ava right?" One of the boys who was with Malon at the beginning asks me.