|26| I'll spill everything

"I missed you," he said, nibbling my ear, my hands around his neck, tugging at his hair. "Oh damn, I missed you so much." I silence him by pressing my lips to his, in a rather needy way.

Fewer and fewer clothes are in our way, only our two bodies wanting to feel each other after so long.

"Do you?" I nod and press my lips to his once more, my hands removing his pants, leaving us only in our underwear.

"I want you to be my first. You and no one else." He then swings us over and begins to kiss my neck and every possible part of my body, each trying to feel the other as much as possible. Need and passion at their peak.

"I want you, all of you Avalon."

"I want you too..."

Damn, why am I dreaming about this now? My head hurts so much. How many drinks did I have last night? I need to take a cold shower as soon as possible, and take some medicine.

Oh boy, it's lunchtime already, mom is going to kill me if I don't come, but I start with a quick shower to get all that smell of alcohol and sweat off. When I head downstairs, I can hear the muffles of laughter and discussion between my parents and the boys. Mom is laughing about Jason and Diego's appearance, not quite aware of mine for the moment.

"Do you at least have pieces of evidence of what you did to have a hangover like that?" Mom says, rolling her eyes as dad chuckles while playing with Nala on the couch.

"Oh yes, you know James's parties are always that good. I have one video in particular that you might like, mom." Noah chuckles and winks at me while I come to hug her, who's raising an eyebrow at my zombie's face.

"Show me that kid... Honey, you look like shit." Mom puts her glasses on and comes next to Noah who is smirking like an idiot, while I'm frowning and pouting at her.

"Ava, you might want to be nice with me forever, or I'm leaking this video to everyone. I'm sure Elias will be delighted to know you didn't want to let go of his sweatshirt last night," Noah says mischievously to which I narrow my eyes and come to see the video he's showing to mom.

"What are you talking about... Hey, that's not nice, when did you film that?!" I try to snatch his phone while mom is smirking just like the whole family. In fact, Diego is laughing like a sadist as I pout, crossing my arms because I know I won't be able to erase this video.

"I always knew you had an obsession over the boy, but I didn't think it would be still actual." Mom and Diego high-five as Jason is laughing and showing pictures of me and he completely wasted in the car to dad, who's laughing at our state.

"What did we do to create these stupid children, Anto?" Dad laughs as mom smiles to herself, shaking her head.

"I think you did a pretty good job at first, then obviously you messed up the next ones, you should have stuck with only one kid you know," Noah says, smirking at us, while Diego and I lunch at him, making the three of us drop on the floor laughing.

"Oh damn, I shouldn't have moved that fast, I want to puke," Diego says, clutching his stomach as both Noah and I push him away from us, Nala coming to lick his face, making us laugh.

"Jason, don't you want to help us punish this asshole for saying something that mean to us?" I say, while he's still sitting down at the table, showing pictures to our parents, who are frowning at my choice of words.

"Look pumpkin, me on the contrary to Diego, I know I shouldn't move too much or I'll spill everything. You know, just like you did last night." My eyes widen as he smirks, while Diego and Noah chuckle.

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara