|22| What got your panties in a twist

To say I'm pissed is an understatement.

I'm highly angry. What's their problem? First him and now Levi.

I'm dreaming, right? I don't understand at all. After all, I just nicely got my ass in front of him, to tell him I was freaking sorry. And what did I get?

Nothing.

Oh yes, in fact, I did get something: Levi snapping at me and telling me I was the pain in the ass in front of all the cafeteria. It was definitely not planned. Next time, no there will be no next time. Definitely not. I don't want to risk having someone making fun of me, in front of the whole school population.

In the following period, Jason plots down on the chair next to mine. I don't need to be a medium to know what he wants me to explain to him.

"Spill the tea, pumpkin." That's all he managed to tell me before I got up and got my things to find a new table.

To my luck, there were some seats at the back of the class, and Jason didn't try to come to sit next to me because he knew that it wasn't the moment.

For once I'm lucky, thank god.

I immediately take back what I just thought, I am downright the most unlucky girl. Because right now, the person who enters the class is none other than the devil himself, and as if by chance, the only place available is the one next to me.

The person who decided that is really a sadist. The whole universe seems to want to push me to spend my time dealing with him.

Do I have a face that says 'I attract bad luck' or what?

He looks at me and sits down next to me, most of the class is silent and looking at us since everyone witnessed what happened in the cafeteria. We aren't talking, I feel him tense up, his jaw clenched just like his fists.

The teacher claps his hand to get the class's attention and the lesson begins. I don't listen to any of this, my mind is elsewhere and the boy next to me doesn't help at all. He sighs for the fifteenth time at least, I know he's trying to get on my nerves.

He totally succeeds.

"Can you just stop sighing, I'm trying to focus," I say harshly, fixing my gaze on the teacher.

"Don't make me think that you're listening, you've been drawing since the beginning of the lesson. And if you're not happy, that's not my problem. Plus, it was you who pissed me off first," he retorts harshly too.

Oh, so we're acting like children now.

I didn't think he could be hard on me, he had never really spoken to me that way before. We're totally mad at each other right now but something inside me tells me it's not right, I don't know. If he wants to piss me off, I'll give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Like I care who pissed off the other one first, right now you're annoying, so stop. If you can stop being you because I don't think stupidity can be cured." My comeback is probably lame, but I couldn't care less, the only thing I want is to annoy him as much as he annoys me.

Or do I just want his attention?

"Whoa, didn't think you would be this childish. You're surprising me more and more every day, I totally missed this side of you," he says sarcastically and harshly, rolling his eyes, making me frown.

"Domínguez and Lombardi! Quiet!" As if we needed someone to piss us off more, we both glared at each other and remained silent for the rest of the lesson. Of course, he made sure I was annoyed by the fact that he was tapping his fingers repeatedly on the table.