|16| We look pretty good together

"Elias explained himself and it was just a misunderstanding," Mia told me as we sat next to each other during our first lesson, I acted like I didn't already know and simply nodded at her, briefly making eye contact with him.

"Wanna go grab something after practice with us?" She asks me as we leave class, I nod and then join Camila who is with Peter.

"So, are you coming with us tonight?" I nod at her as she takes my hand and gives me a warm smile.

It was a normal day, but I know it will be different tonight. I'm sure we're going to have a good evening, plus I have something planned for Jason.

"So, do you know what to do?" I ask Noah as he goes to join the guys for practice, he nods and we smile mischievously.

"Film me everything. I don't want to waste a beat." He smirks and leaves to go to the locker room.

"Avalon!" I laughed seeing my twin stepping out in cute pink pig print shorts paired with a cute T-shirt with a nice quote in my favor.

Everyone laughs at him, even the coach laughs at him, making me smile proudly as I blow him a kiss making him glare at me.

"You're an evil sister," James tells me during their little break, as I hand him some food.

"He loves me like that, plus I needed revenge on him too. He always laughs at me and bores me." He chuckled and after grabbing another thing to eat, he returned with the others as I returned to my homework.

"Yes?" Noah calls me while they're supposed to shower or maybe talk to their coach, I don't really know.

"Fuck Ava, I messed up."

"What? What happened? Are you ok?"

"I don't know what to do, he doesn't want to talk to me, I'm scared, Ava." He sounds completely stressed out, I'm starting to stress too, trying to decipher what all the screams I hear behind him are.

"Do you need me to come, where are you?"

"Shit, yes come on. Hurry, we're outside the locker room!" I leave my bag and sprint to the locker room, my heart pounding as I really start to imagine the worst.

"Ava!" I arrive and Noah stands next to Jason who is standing against the wall.

"What happened?" I rush over to him in fright, when he suddenly turns and grabs me, making me scream.

"It's just a little revenge, sis." I try to break free as they both laugh and Jason opens the door, revealing the guys, mostly shirtless or even just in their underwear, making me cover my eyes. "Here is your price." He takes me to the shower and lets the water run over me, shampooing and decorating me as I try to break free.

It obviously ends in a huge battle, everyone is just starting to tackle each other, I find myself on the floor, covered in shampoo and now wearing Noah's T-shirt since they found out mine was see-through.

"What is that?" The coach comes into the room and can't help but laugh at my condition.

"It must be Avalon, sir." Everyone laughs as I must be red like a tomato, a tomato covered with shampoo of course.

"Avalon, what a pleasant surprise." I smile sheepishly as he rolls his eyes, smiling, the others laughing their butts off, as Elias helps me up.

"I'll let you do your speech now." I greet him, making him laugh as I glare at my twin and walk out of the room and rush to the girls' locker room hoping they will still be there, but as I approach I can hear the screams and chants letting me know I might have a chance to change.