|31| Kiss me

"Hey Lia, sorry about the beach. I was moody as always. I'm not mad at you."  I mean, she doesn't have to know, I'm the one who has to stop acting like a child.

"It's okay, it's not the first time." She bangs my shoulder playfully as I roll my eyes, we then go to mine and Diego's assigned room to have a shower before eating some pizza the guys are ordering.

I put on black jeans, a black turtleneck, and a gray sweatshirt. Here at night, it's quite cold and since we are spending the start of our night at the beach, we have to be covered.

After eating like pigs, and all donning warmer outfits, we all gathered outside to go to the beach, with some games and drinks. I'm currently on Camila's back, and we're running against Peter and Lucy, who obviously beat us easily.

We are on a part of the beach which is not really for tourists, kind of like a private part that only owners of houses like Jared's go to. So, in some way we are free to be us and have fun. We put on music, sing, dance, and talk, without forgetting to drink too. I'm not really holding back tonight, I really need to let go, plus Diego and I compete for who can stay sober the longest, and every time we are gambling or betting, the others join us, so we almost all start to get a little tipsy. Some more than others for sure.

"Let's play Truth or Dare guys!" Peter says a little too drunk, everyone nodding as we all get in a circle and sit on the sand, a small campfire is lit, and music plays in the background.

"I start!" He exclaims, we all laugh at him knowing that he is either going to go hard on someone directly or just embarrass himself since he starts to really be plastered.

"James my mate, who's the prettiest girl here?"

"You didn't even ask Truth or Dare, dude?" We all laugh as Peter growls and splashes sand on James.

"Just answer man, I wanna know, I bet we all want to." We all nod, though I personally think I know who he's thinking about.

"Sorry Ava, I have you personally in my heart, but I think Mia is the prettiest." Everyone whistles, some punch playfully James, as the girls wiggle their eyebrows at a very embarrassed Mia.

"Whipped," Marco playfully says as James tells him to fuck off, making us all laugh as they fight on the sand.

"Ok, my turn." James does some weird moves to decipher who is going to be his next target and suddenly points his finger at Eliot.

"Eliot, Truth or Dare?!"

"Truth!"

"Who's your first?" Everyone looks at an embarrassed Eliot, and also at Angela whose head is currently on his shoulder, her hair hiding a bit of her probably red face.

"Huh... Ange." Guys are whistling, while some of us are pretty shocked. These two are sure always together but they never made their relationship official. It's not like you obviously have to make it official if you're doing the dirty, I'm a counterexample, but I didn't think they would have done it.

After that, we continue to drink during the game, to hear weird confidences, to laugh like crazy, but the more we play, the drunker I get, or maybe more than just a little drunk, and I'm not the only one.

We decide to continue the game at home so that some of us can pass out in bed or just cool off. Marco gives me a piggyback since I'm really not too well to walk on my own. We laugh and when we arrive home, some go to sleep since they are definitely drunk as hell, while we dance with the last one still standing, or at least not totally standing but at least not sleeping. Only Lana, Maureen, Angela, Lucy, and Nina went to bed. We then all gather in the living room, sitting at the table.

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें