|28| You little sneaky

The time has passed rather slowly but we are finally at the weekend.

At school, Mia and Nina apologized a million times about the party, but I just want to forget and it's not like something bad happened. He was there and he arrived at the right moment just before everything could have gone totally wrong.

I don't really remember much of what happened after the party actually, but I do know I woke up in his mom's room, with a big headache and a lot of things missing in my memory, making me wonder what could have happened.

Plus he has been weird to me lately, I just hope I haven't done something stupid. He didn't tell my brothers anything about what happened with Malon because I asked him to. I don't want them to lose their control if they have to face him soon. They were curious about why I was at Elias' house instead of being with the girls, but I told them I was feeling sick and Elias was the only one who proposed to bring me to his house so as not to be alone.

I've been talking to Alec on the phone all week, he said he's always upset with Malon but it's okay, and then we chatted about anything.

The truth is, he's a really nice guy, and the weird looks he gave me at the party were on Malon because he suspected something fishy about him. So actually, he's really a nice guy. I'm glad to have met him and we promised to try to see each other one day to spend some time together.

This week nothing special happened for once and I'm happy about it, it was just a lame boring, and exhausting week. A lot of tests, exercises, lunch, over and over again.

Tonight some guys from the football team are staying at our house. And all of my wonderful friends other than Peter, Jared, Marco or James, who are obviously coming, all dumped me. Results, I'm going to have to deal with a bunch of idiot boys full of hormones, some sports games and pervert remarks all night.

So, right now, I'm in my room, alone. I'm waiting for the moment when my evening will take a new turn. I feel that something will happen, but I can't say if it will be positive or negative, it's rather stressful. They are there, I know it, or should I say I hear them. Who said that girls are louder than boys, I can assure you that these boys when they are all together, it's a real concert, rather real torture for my ears. Even with my headphones, I can hear horrible sounds coming out of their mouths.

I absolutely don't want to understand what they are shouting at the moment. My mind would be stained forever, and oh my dear, I don't want to know why Marco yells something about thongs and condoms.

Please no.

I turn up the sound from my headphones and bury my head in my pillow, I don't want to hear anymore. Recently, they seem to have calmed down a bit. I'm not fooled, it's calm before the storm. I can't be more right, because a few moments later two energetic boys storm into my room, and throw themselves on my bed.

Do I need to clarify that I was lying on that bed?

"Move, big asses! I can't breathe. Oh shit, I think you broke my nose!" I try to say but my voice is muffled by the bodies of these two big boys, who are currently making fun of me and bouncing on my bed like two children.

"Oh sorry, didn't see you there Ava," Marco says, removing his ass from my face and trying to contain his laughter at the mere sight of my redness.

"Of course, you didn't see me, Marco!" I growl as I rub my nose and start to comb my hair because I look like a lion or something like that.

"Why don't you come with us downstairs, I miss you!" Says Peter while tackling me with a bear hug, destroying everything I had managed to do with my hair.

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara