|11| You choose him already

Dad was furious after the school called him, but Jason and Diego explained everything. They didn't leave me alone to take all the blame, we ended up being punished for a week and had to do all the chores possible, while Noah lived his best life.

This means we didn't get to see our friends outside the school for a week, Noah stayed with us though. He didn't help with the chores, but he stayed at least. We played games, watched movies, and did our homework, yet since we are all together it doesn't really feel like a punishment, and I know dad is aware. But he doesn't really care, he knows we are conscious of what we did and of the consequences. Our parents have never been too strict and harsh on punishment, we can consider ourselves lucky.

It's now Monday, today we have multiple tests to my dismay. I probably failed at geography as usual, but I guess I did pretty well at math. I can't say the same for Jay since he spent all of his time with the boys or calling Emma, he didn't really ace any test today.

I'm currently eating with Eliot, Levi, and Angela. Levi is scowling, as usual, Ange does all the talk for our pleasure, even if it's for different reasons. Eliot because he loves to listen to her, and for Levi and me, it's because we don't have to talk.

"And it was like she was flying, seriously I bet witches and all that stuff does exist. I'm serious, guys," she says as Eliot smiles fondly at her, while I shake my head smiling and Levi rolls his eyes.

"I'm sure you are, Ange," Levi says annoyed. However, I know deep down he enjoys the way she's always telling crazy stories or just doing the animation in his life, a bit of craziness to make him a little happy inside.

"If you find one, please tell her to show me a trick to ace my geography test, I suck at it." She smiles at me and nods frantically, making me grin as Levi huffs, but I saw the corners of his lips rise a bit.

"How about some movies at my house on Friday, you don't have sport Li?" Angela asks us, we all nod and let her go on about another one of her fantasies, as we all go back to either just listen to her or sometimes make a sarcastic comment, or even laugh at her excitement.

"I want to die," James complains as I laugh at him. We are sitting outside with Marco, while the others are either in class or studying for their next test.

"My mom is going to beat my ass when she finds out my geography grades." I nod and drop my head on the grass next to Marco's, as James continues to babble about how he could fly to another country and change his identity to avoid his mother.

"What are you doing this weekend, Ava?" Marco asks me, James stops to listen to my answer, his head now on my stomach.

"I'm going to Angela's with Eliot and Levi, why?" James growls as Marco smiles and pats his head.

"Too bad, we wanted you to hang out with us. We're having a little party at my place, just with the boys and probably Camila, maybe Mia and Nina too." He smiles at me while I ruffle James' hair as this one pouts.

"Next time, I promise." We then keep talking about random stuff until the others join us at the end of school.

****

It's finally Friday, I couldn't be happier to be on the weekend, this week was horrible and tiring. Of course, I failed my geography test, dad wasn't very happy, but he didn't really care that much since it's my problem, and I'm pretty good at all other subjects.

After school, Levi is the one who drives me to Angela's. Before we go, we stop by my house to pick up my bag, and his place to pick up his, then we go to her house, where Eliot already is.

"Oh my God, these pizzas were the best. I don't think I can eat anything else for two days," Angela says, stretching and dropping her body on Eliot, lying on the floor, as my legs are on Levi, the two of us on the couch.