Part 30 (smut)

⚠️smut warning⚠️
If you don't like it don't read it

Steve

Eddie grabbed Steve's shoulder and pulled him into a rough kiss. It was Eddie's favourite kind of kiss, with lots of teeth clacking and lip biting. Steve's hands wandered to Eddie's ass, gently squeezing, causing Eddie to groan into his mouth. He pulled away and tugged lightly on Eddie's shirt. The smaller boy took a deep breath and nodded. Slowly Steve lifted the shirt off Eddie, annoyed by the marks all over his boyfriend's chest and neck. "I'm gonna beat the shit out of that little bitch, teach him not to go around touching other peoples things" he growled.

Eddie

Eddie was surprised, but also loved the way Steve referred to him as his 'thing'. He never took Steve as the type to be possessive, but it only turned him on further. "Come on Stevie, we're waiting over here!" He whined, swinging his legs in frustration. Steve chuckled. "Someone's exited" he noticed the tent in Eddie's tight black jeans. "Are you sure you want to do this? You can back out anytime you want..." Steve bit his lip. "Baby, I want you to fuck me to next week" Eddie whispered into his boyfriend's ear. "Remember the safe word, ok?" "Ok Steve."

Steve

He needed no further instructions. Steve smashed his lips against Eddie's, resting his hands on his boyfriend's waist. "I have to turn the shower on, ok Eds. can you take your clothes off well I do that?" "Definitely" Eddie nodded. Steve let go of his lover and practically ran to the walk in shower. He turned the tap and the water was cold at first. He turned to Eddie, and found his boyfriend standing completely naked, arms crossed, looking very impatient. Steve smiled, pulling off his sweat pants and throwing them into the corner. He approached his lover and put his hands back on his waist. "Ready?" "Always."

Eddie

Steve picked Eddie up and walked towards the shower, there lips connected. Once they were inside He put Eddie down and pulled the door closed. The warm water instantly soothed any doubt and nerves from both boys as Eddie was pushed against the wall. Steve's hands roamed his body, touching ever bit of skin they could find. It was so different from the way Jason had touched him, like he was nothing but a piece of meat. Steve touched him as if he was a god who needed to be worshipped. He fell further into love for him with every kiss, every loving praise, and every sweet smile. "God I love you Harrington" he smiled.

"But I'll love you more when I'm screaming your name" he whispered seductively. "Someone's needy" Steve chuckled, gently taking Eddie's member into his hand. The smaller boy moaned loudly, leaning his head back. The warm water hitting them only made it better, so much different then what Eddie had experienced the day before. Steve was the only one that made him feel like he was safe, like he could let his guard down and be vulnerable without worrying, especially after what happened.

"Stevie~" Eddie pulled Steve closer, tugging on his boyfriend's hair. "I'm so close!" He gasped as Steve jerked him off. "Not yet baby." he stopped what he was doing and Eddie whimpered. "Turn around darling" Steve smiled kindly. Eddie turned around, and yelped when Steve put one finger into his tight hole. "Mmm~ More!" Steve added a second finger, and then a third. A string of moans and curse words escaped Eddie's lips. "Steve...I need you...please..." Steve nodded, pulling out his fingers and quickly replacing them with his throbbing cock.

Steve

Eddie let out a scream of pleasure. "Eddie~ your so tight! Fuck!" Steve pulled out and slammed back into his lover. Eddie screamed again, the pleasure and pain bringing tears to his eyes. "Harder!" He cried. Steve slammed into him harder, reaching his hand around Eddie to stroke his lover's neglected cock. "So...close!" Eddie moaned. "I'm almost there too, fuck Eds!" Steve felt a familiar pressure building inside him. A few seconds later Eddie screamed Steve's name as he released his load.
  Steve followed not long after, tugging on Eddie's hair as he came into his lover.

Steve

"I thought I said no funny business?" Robyn asked as Steve sat on the couch beside her 15 minutes later. "What do you mean?" He asked innocently. She raised an eyebrow and looked at Eddie, who was limping into the room, putting on a fake 'I just suddenly developed a disability out of no where' grin, sitting on her other side. "You two disgust me some times" she rolled her eyes.

Hope you liked this chapter, have a good day :)