Part 9

Steve

Steve woke the next morning quite happy, but he couldn't remember why. And then he remembered the night before, and  a smile crept  onto his lips. He looked down at the sleeping boy in his arms, still dead to the world. Steve could never get over how peaceful he looked when he was asleep.  "Hey, Eds, wakey wakey sleeping beauty" the boy didn't even stir. An idea came to Steve, and he gently placed a kiss on Eddie's forehead, no movement. He kissed the tip of Eddie's nose, and the smaller boy Stirred a little bit. He gently kissed both of his eyelids, and then each cheek. By now, Eddie was slowly waking up. When Steve gently placed a kiss on the other boy's lips, his eyes fluttered open. "Morning, boyfriend," he said with a small smile.

"Morning other boyfriend" Steve tucked a strand of hair behind Eddie's ear. "I wanna kiss you so bad right now.." Steve whispered. "Ok" Eddie grinned. "You sure?" Steve asked. "Yes, just kiss me already" but Eddie didn't finish his sentence before Steve's lips crashed into his. Steve straddled Eddie and put his hands on either side of his head. Eddie let out a small squeak as Steve bit down on a sweet spot on his neck. Steve placed kisses and love bites all over Eddie's jaw, neck and collarbones. they both moaned when Steve gently Grinded against the boy under him. "Can I?" He asked, motioning to the pajama shirt Eddie was wearing. The smaller boy nodded, and Steve practically ripped it off and threw it onto the floor. "Are you still ok?" He asked Eddie.

"Yes, keep going," Eddie whispered. Steve began kissing and biting down Eddie's chest and stomach. Once he reached Eddie's v-line he stopped and looked up at Eddie. Eddie didn't say anything, just shook his head. Steve nodded, and crawled back up so he was lying beside Eddie again. "So, what do you wanna do today?" Steve asked, a smile on his face.

Eddie

Eddie was shocked. He hadn't expected Steve to be so understanding. He thought the boy would at least be sad about not having sex, but he didn't seem to care. Steve must have noticed his shocked expression because he gently caressed Eddie's cheek and whispered "you know I'd never make you do something you didn't want to do, right?" Eddie's stomach filled with butterflies. "I know, I'm sorry, I'm just not ready" we whispered. Steve smiled kindly. "No need to apologize, you have nothing to be sorry about. We're taking it at your pace" he said, pulling Eddie closer to him. Eddie smiled gratefully, intertwining his hand with Steve's.

Steve

"I didn't think you liked guys Harrington, I've seen you with so many girls..." Eddie trailed off, and Steve chuckled. "I swing both ways Eds, always have" now Steve sighed sadly, looking up at the ceiling. "Steve, if you don't mind me asking, where are your parents?" Eddie squeezed his hand a little tighter. Steve clenched his teeth and closed his eyes. This was the question he was hoping he wouldn't have to answer.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I'm sorry, why don't we change the subject?" "No. You deserve to know. My moms on a work trip somewhere in Canada, and my dad's on vacation in Washington, or maybe Florida, I never know these days" a single tear dripped down his cheek, and Eddie gently reached up and wiped it away with his thumb. "Oh Steve, I'm sorry..." Eddie snuggled closer to his boyfriend, realizing he made a mistake asking. "It's fine. They were Shitty parents anyway. Always said they wished they had a girl" Steve chuckled. "How bout' you? Your old man ever around?" Eddie sighed. Steve furrowed his brow,  looking over at his boyfriend. "My mom died when I was little. My dad stayed with me for a bit, but then he got a job offer in the big city, and left me with my uncle, never to be seen again. but he did teach me to Hotwire a car when I was seven" He chuckled. "That's sick man. All my dad ever taught me was how to make Kraft dinner" Steve said. "I mean Kraft dinner is pretty nice," Eddie added, and both boys started laughing. Just then, Steve's phone began to ring downstairs. "I'll get it" he said.

By the time he reached the phone he was quite annoyed at whoever was calling. He picked it up. "Hey, Harrington's res-" before he could finish his sentence Robyn began yelling on the other end. "Where are you?!?!? You're an hour late for work, the boss man is gonna kill us both! you better get here right now!" "Who is it?" Eddie asked, walking into the kitchen. "Is that Eddie?!" Robyn yelled again. "It's Robyn," he answered Eddie, pulling the phone from his ear. "Omg it is!!! Put him on the phone right now!!" Robyn yelled. "Eds, she wants to talk to you" he said, handing the phone to Eddie with a look of pity. He brought the phone to his ear and winced when Robyn started yelling again. Steve sat on the counter and waited. "Yes. No. Yup. Nope. Ya. Sure. No. Kay, so ya then, bye" Eddie put the phone back on the wall and looked at Steve. "Put some pants on, your ride leaves in twenty minutes" he said walking towards the stairs. "Ya, says the one wearing nothing but my pyjama pants!" "Fuck you!" Eddie yelled back. "Oh, so now you change your mind?! You're killing me here man!" Eddie just laughed and flipped him the finger.

Hope you liked this chapter. I'm leaving for my car trip tonight, so I probably won't get much out for the next couple of weeks. Any way, have a good day :)