Part 24 (Smut)

⚠️smut warning⚠️
If you don't like it don't read it

Steve

Two months had passed since the accident, and Robyn wasn't talking to Steve at all now. He really missed her, and even though he had Eddie back, loneliness crept back into his life. "Hey Steve, You good man?" Dustin snapped in his face. "Ya sorry, I just spaced out" he smiled apologetically. It was Saturday, and they were at the arcade waiting for the rest of the party.

When everyone showed up they hung out at the arcade for a few hours, and then went into Family Video and picked a movie to watch later that night. When they got back to Steve's house they were all exhausted and excited to have a slumber party. They all ran into the living room, Mike starting the movie and everyone else settling on the couch and the floor.

Half way through the movie Eddie came home from his new job at the grocery store. Steve greeted him at the door, a smile on his face. "How was work babe?" Steve asked, hanging up his boyfriend's jacket and hugging him around the waist. "Good, exusting." he answered, pecking Steve lightly on the lips. "How are the kids?" Eddie asked. "Their good, we're just watching a movie" "cool."

Eddie

After the movie Eddie had the idea to play a boardgame, so they started a game of monopoly. The game went until like 1 in the morning before Steve decided they should go to bed. Everyone rolled out their sleeping bags on the living room floor and Steve said good night to each one and shut off the light. "You'd make a great mom" Eddie shoved him playfully. "You think?" "Ya, our kids are going to be so lucky" he giggled. "Wanna go watch some tv upstairs?" Steve asked. "Ok" Eddie grinned. He gasped as Steve picked him up and carried him bridal style to their room. He set him down gently on the bed and turned on the tv on the wall.

Steve

Steve sat beside Eddie on the bed, but after a few seconds he was pulled onto his boyfriend's lap. "I want cuddles!" Eddie mumbled into his hair. They sat for a little while, just enjoying each other's company. Then Steve got a brilliant idea to tease Eddie. He rubbed his ass against his boyfriend, and almost instantly felt him go hard under him. "What are you doing Stevie?" "Nothing," Steve whispered innocently. Eddie just rolled his eyes.

Steve squeaked in surprise when he felt his boyfriend gently rubbing his thigh, his hand creeping higher and higher. Suddenly his jeans felt too tight, and he wished Eddie would stop teasing him and just touch him already. That's when he remembered the party was asleep downstairs, and he grabbed Eddie's hand, who tensed up and furrowed his brow. "Too much? Sorry, I'll stop" he pulled his hands away. "No! I want to, but the kids are just downstairs" Steve frantically explained. "Oh yea, wouldn't it be such a shame if we were a little...loud" Eddie whispered seductively, resting his hand on his boyfriend's boner. Steve gasped, surprised by this side of Eddie he'd never seen before, but really turned on. "I guess a little loud is fine..." he mumbled. Eddie grinned. "I thought so" he said quietly, gently palming his boyfriend through his jeans. Steve let out an involuntary moan, leaning his head back against Eddie shoulder. "You like that?" Eddie's voice was deep and seductive, and it sent a shiver down Steve's spine. "Yes..." he whimpered. The pleasure that was rolling through him from just this simple action had him teetering on the edge. "Eddie... I'm gonna cum of you keep this up" he mumbled. "Well we wouldn't want that now would we ?" Eddie chuckled, stopping what he was doing. Steve grumbled as his orgasm was cut short.

Suddenly he was flipped over and pushed onto his back, Eddie straddling him. He gasped, feeling himself go hard again. "Who are you and what have you done with Eddie?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Eddie just smirked,
lust filling his eyes. "Can I take off your shirt?" He whispered. Steve nodded. Eddie took off Steve's shirt and took a moment to admire his boyfriend's chest and stomach. His eyes slowly wandered down until he reached Steve's v-line. "Your gorgeous, you know that?" He whispered, gently placing kisses up and down His boyfriend's stomach. Eddie ran his hands all over Steve's back and shoulder's, biting and kissing his chest. "Can I top?" Eddie asked quietly. "I don't think so!" Steve flipped them over so he was on top. Eddie huffed, but still let Steve take the lead.

Max (hehe😏)

Max woke up at a 3am, really thirsty. She walked quietly towards the kitchen, but just as she passed the stairs she heard a strange noise and stopped in her tracks. Loud moans and grunts could be heard from Steve's room. She gagged and ran back to the living room, her water forgotten. She buried her head in her sleeping bag, trying to get the image out of her head. "Great, just great" she mumbled.

Sorry not sorry 🙃 hope you liked this chapter, have a good day :)