Part 5

Steve

Almost a month had passed since Eddie helped him. school had ended for the summer, and Steve was worried they'd gone back into their pattern of not talking to each other. Until one day, well he and Robyn were working at Family Video, a familiar face walked in. Steve couldn't help his face lighting up when the long haired boy walked into the store. Eddie walked up to the counter and leaned against it, fiddling with his rings. This made Steve think of the feel of the rings against his skin again, and he ran to the back. "Hey rob! There's a customer for you!" "Nope! We're getting you," she paused to point at him. "A boyfriend!" She said with a grin. "What? No! Don't leave me!" But She had already disappeared into the bathroom. He sighed and went back to the counter. "How can I help you?" He asked the boy. Eddie licked his lips. "Well, I was thinking, you, me, my trailer, footloose?" Steve froze as Eddie's words sunk in.

Eddie

Eddie's hopes dropped at the shocked look on Steve's face. He frowned. "Or not. You know what? Never mind. It was a stupid idea anyway. Where are the horror films?" He stood up straight and licked his lips again. "No wait! What time?" A smile appeared on Eddie's face. "I was thinking seven? Does that work?" He asked, getting a little excited now. "Ya that works" Steve grinned. "See you later then" Eddie said walking towards the door. "See ya later punk!" Steve yelled,  and Eddie saluted him as he left the store. Before Eddie got in his van he did a happy jump and shouted "yesss!!!" And a big smile was on his face as he got in his van and drove back to his trailer to clean up and check if he actually owned the Footloose DVD.

Steve

Steve smiled as he watched Eddie jump up and down and let out a yell before getting in his van and driving away, a smile on his face. "What happened?" He jumped when Robyn appeared behind him. "I think he asked me on a date?" "Did you say yes?!" She practically yelled. "Ya, we're watching Footloose at his trailer at seven," he said with a smile. Robyn burst out laughing. "What?" He asked. She wiped tears from her eyes and tried to stop laughing. "You are so clueless" she started laughing again. "What? What do you mean?" Steve was really confused now. "Footloose is bro code for sex" she said like it was obvious. "Oh. Oh... oh!" She once again laughed at his confusion. "Well, whatever happens, you'll be hearing about it tomorrow" Steve said with a grin. Robyn grimaced. "For the love of god, spare the details!" Steve laughed.

Sry this chapter is rly short, I had a little bit of writers block. Hope you enjoy. Have a good day :)