Part 6

Steve

At exactly quarter to seven, Steve was in his little car, driving towards the trailer park. His heart was racing, and beads of sweat dripped down the back of his neck. When he finally arrived at Eddie's trailer, he stayed in the car for a couple of minutes, trying to regain his composure. He took one final breath before getting out of his car. He walked up the porch, gently rubbing the scar on his forearm. He took another deep breath and rapped lightly on the door. After a few seconds the door opened and Eddie stood there, in a band t-shirt and ripped jeans,with rings on his fingers and a smile on his face. "Hey!" He said, clearly a little flustered.

Eddie

Eddie opened the door to Steve standing there in washed out jeans, a yellow turtleneck and little brown boots. "Hey" he said, blush creeping onto his cheeks. "Come in!" He said stepping aside and letting Steve into his trailer. "I'd say welcome but you've already been here" Eddie said with a wink, and Steve chuckled.

Steve

Steve sat on the couch and Eddie sat beside him. "What do you want to watch?" I got horror movies, comedies, Footloose" he said, showing Steve his stack of movies. "You pick," he said, smiling. He held up the footloose DVD and grinned. He put in the little slot and the movie started.

He sat back down on the couch and they watched the movie for a bit before he realized he'd forgotten to make popcorn. He jumped up and Steve jumped up too. "What's wrong?" Steve asked him. "I forgot the popcorn!" Eddie answered. Steve gasped. "How could you!?"  He asked, his hand to his heart. "I shall return!"  Eddie said, running into his kitchen, which was attached to the living room, but he still ran anyway. Steve giggled at the other boy as he sat back on the couch.

A little while later they both sat on the couch again, except this time they were both eating from the same popcorn bowl. Near the end of the movie both boys reached for the same piece of popcorn, and their hands touched. Steve froze at the electric feeling that ran up his arm. Eddie felt it too, but was better at hiding it. Both boys pulled their hands back and mumbled "sorry"

Eddie
After the movie ended, both boys were getting tired. "Will you take a walk with me?" Eddie asked Steve,  holding his hand out. Steve Smiled "of course my lady" he said, taking Eddie's hand and leading them out the door. They walked hand in hand around the trailer park, talking about everything and nothing. Eventually they reached Eddie's Trailer again and they stopped at Steve's car. "I had fun tonight," Eddie smiled. "Eddie, can I ask you something?" Steve asked, butterflies turning in his stomach. "Of course, anything" Eddie said with a kind smile. "I- do you like guys?" Steve asked quietly. The other boy was shocked for only a moment. "Maybe..." he sighed sadly, studying the ground. Steve took a step closer to Eddie. "Yes or no?" he asked. "Yes" Eddie gulped and looked up into the taller boy's dark brown eyes. As they stared at each other for a little while, he noticed specks of gold and green within the gorgeous shades of reddish brown. "Your eyes are really pretty," he blurted. Steve chuckled. "Thank you, I love your smile" this made both boys blush a scarlet red. "I really like you" Steve leaned down and whispered into Eddie's ear, sending a chill down the other boy's spine. "I like you too, alot" he said, avoiding eye contact with Steve. The older boy gently grabbed his chin and forced him to look up. "Can I?" he asked, his eyes flickering to Eddie's lips. The smaller boy nodded, and a few seconds later, their lips collided.

Sry this chapter is kinda short. I hope you like it. Let me know if I'm moving too fast, cause I don't want to rush it. Have a good day :)