Part 21

Steve

"My head hurts!!!" Steve groaned when Eddie woke him up the next morning. "We've got school Stevie! Get up!!!" Eddie tugged on Steve's arm, trying to get him out of bed. "Five more minutes!" Steve whined. "Why did we have a party?" "I don't know, but we've already been late for school twice, and it's only Wednesday, so we should go!" Eddie gave up trying to pull Steve off the bed, instead he started pulling open the curtains. Steve hissed and covered his eyes. "I'll be downstairs," Eddie sighed.

Eddie

A little while later Eddie drove them to school, picking up Robyn on the way. "Have a good day babe, love you!" Steve called back as they sprinted into the building. Eddie showed up to English 5 minutes late, sitting in his usual seat at the back. "Good morning Ed" Charlie greeted him. "Morning" Eddie answered. "Are you and Steve still coming to the tournament tonight, Danny's got some ideas for your character" "ya, we're really excited" Eddie couldn't help but smile as the teacher started the lesson.

Later that day Eddie was grabbing things from
His locker when he saw Steve walking towards him, a stack of books in his hands and a smile on his face. But just before his boyfriend reached him, someone knocked Steve's shoulder and he stumbled and fell to his knees. His books scattered to the floor. He frantically tried to pick up his things and stand but people kept kicking his books around so he couldn't reach them, a couple people kicking Steve. Eddie ran to him, picking up the books and dodging a couple of kicks himself. "Are you ok?!" Eddie asked, helping his boyfriend stand up and glaring at the people who were kicking him. "Ya I'm fine, happens all the time" Steve shrugged, and Eddie's eyes widened. "Why didn't you tell me it was this bad? Stevie, I want to make sure you're ok" Eddie hugged Steve, who now had tears running down his cheeks. People were glaring at them and laughing, but that didn't matter. "Come on, we're skipping the rest of today" Eddie handed Steve his books and led him out of the school. "We-we can't, it's only the third day of school" Steve hiccuped. "Does it look like I care?" Eddie asked, raising an eyebrow as he opened the passenger door of his van. "Not really," Steve admitted. Eddie got in the car and drove them back to Steve's house. "We're having movie night, and you can't argue with me, ok?" "Ok Eddie." Steve smiled. Eddie opened the front door, and groaned when he saw the mess from the party they hadn't cleaned up yet. "We're cleaning, and then we're watching movies" Eddie huffed. Steve nodded, wrapping his arms around Eddie. "Thanks Eds, you're the best" he whispered. Eddie hugged him back, gently kissing his neck. "I just want to make sure you're ok, my love" he said quietly. "We should get cleaning," Steve pointed out. "Unfortunately, yes." Eddie chuckled.

Steve

A few hours later Steve and Eddie were making out on the couch, the movie long forgotten. Suddenly, the phone started ringing and they both groaned. "I'll get it" Steve mumbled, rolling off his boyfriend and standing up. "I'll be right back" he mumbled, making his way to the phone. "What?" He said as he answered the phone. It was his boss calling to tell him he had to come in to work in half an hour. "Ok, thanks, bye" he hung up and walked back into the living room. "I gotta go to work" Steve told Eddie as he fixed his hair in the hallway mirror. "Really?!" Eddie asked, waking over to Steve. "Don't worry, we'll finish this later" he winked, and Eddie blushed a light pink. "Can't I come with you? Just to keep you company?" "Sure, but it's really boring" He chuckled. Eddie smiled as he ruffled the hair Steve had just fixed, and he groaned. "Let's go" he picked up Eddie and slung him over his shoulder, making the other boy shriek and giggle. 

Another short chapter, hope you like it. Have a good day :)