Part 11

Steve

It was the day of the party, and Steve was trying to find something to wear. "Just dress casual," Robyn sighed. She was sitting on Steve's bed, and he was frantically digging through his closet.
Eventually he settled on blue jeans and a button down t-shirt. "How do I look?" "You look fine Steve, now come on, we've got to pick up Eddie."

They got into the car, and Steve was getting nervous. "Dude, you're sweating, you good?" Robyn asked as she put on lipstick. "Ya, I'm fine" he lied. To be honest, he wasn't sure why he was so nervous, he just was. By the time they'd gotten to Eddie's trailer, he'd managed to calm himself down a little. He walked up to the door and knocked lightly. Eddie answered with a grin.

"Hey" Steve said, butterflies swarming in his stomach. "Hi," Eddie answered. "You get the backseat" Steve said as they walked to the car. "Hey! That's not fair!" "Sorry, Rob called shotgun!" He said As They got into the car. "Hey Eddie! Welcome to the gay gang" she said with a grin. "Robyn! I told you we're not calling it that!" Steve whisper-shouted. They all laughed.

Eddie

When they finally arrived at Robyn's house Eddie was surprised at how many people showed up to the party. Everyone got out of the car and Eddie stuck close to Steve as they squeezed through the crowd's. Finally, they reached a less crowded corner and Robyn and Steve began whispering quietly. Steve said something, and Robyn burst out laughing.

Eddie sighed sadly, studying the ground. He'd always hated parties, and he'd only come because Steve had promised he wouldn't leave him alone. "I'm gonna go get drinks!" Robyn announced, before disappearing into the mass of people. Suddenly, Eddie felt an arm wrap around his waist. "Are you ok Eds?" Steve asked, looking at him with Genuine concern. "Ya, I'm good" Eddie lied, smiling up at Steve. But Steve saw right through his façade. "We can go home if you want. Robyn won't mind" he squeezed Eddie a little tighter as a group of giggling girls looked them up and down and then scurried away. "No, we can stay" "you sure?" "Ya" Eddie smiled, his heart doing little backflips at the way Steve looked at him, like he was the most important thing on earth.

Steve

"You look nice today" Steve whispered into Eddie's ear, making the smaller boy blush a deep red. "So do you" Eddie whispered back. "I'm back!" Robyn stumbled and Steve caught her. You could tell by her bloodshot eyes that she was already wasted. "She's a light drinker" Steve told Eddie as he took the two cups of punch from Robyn before she spilt anymore on herself. "Nice party Rob!" A red head girl said as she walked by. Robyn turned, wide eyed. "Wait! Vickie! Come back!" And then she stumbled after her crush. Steve huffed and handed Eddie a cup of a punch. The other boy grabbed the cup and took a small sip. Steve didn't even look at his own cup. He was the designated driver afterall. When he looked back at Eddie his eyes widened. Eddie was downing his whole cup in one go. Without warning he grabbed Steve's cup from his hand and downed that too. "Whoa Eds, take it easy there man" "another!!" Eddie shouted. "What no! Eddie!" But he had already disappeared into the crowd.

"Shit! Shit. Shit. Shit!" Steve shoved  through the people, trying to spot his boyfriend's long hair in the crowd. Finally he reached the drink table, but Eddie wasn't there. "Have you seen Eddie?!" He asked a random kid. "You mean Eddie the freak?" "Yes! That Eddie!" "He's over there," he pointed to a circle of kids. "Shit!" Steve ran to the kids, but what he saw was unexpected. Eddie was standing in the middle of the circle, chugging a can of beer and everyone was cheering him on. When he finished the can he tossed it into a pile of empty cans at his feet. "Another!" He shouted, and someone handed him another can. "No!!" I ran up and grabbed the can from him. "Hey..." he looked really confused. "Steve?! What the fuck man?" A bunch of people were booing him and throwing empty cans at him, but he just grabbed Eddie's wrist and dragged him through the house and out the front door. "I'm taking you home" Steve said, getting angry now. "What's wrong? Why are you mad?" He stopped walking and turned around to face a very drunk and confused Eddie. "When I promised I wouldn't leave you I thought it went both ways, but you left me too get fucking drunk! I was worried about you! I thought you were getting beaten up or kidnapped or both! Get in the car" he said, opening the passenger door. Eddie sat on the car seat and fiddled with the rings on his fingers. Steve got in the car and began driving to His house. He'd told Eddie he was taking him home, but he couldn't leave Eddie by himself.

When he got to his house Eddie had fallen asleep, so he carried the smaller boy up to his bed. He took Eddie's shoes off and tucked him in. He made sure he was laying on his side so he wouldn't choke on his own vomit, then He gently kissed Eddie on the forehead and turned off the lamp on his nightstand. "Good night my love" he whispered.

Sry this one is kinda rushed, but I hope you like it. Have a good day :)