Part 2

Steve

Steve stood on the porch of Eddie Munson's Trailer, blood dripping down his nose. Every part of his body hurt. Both his eyes were black and his nose was definitely broken, as well as a couple ribs.

"Shit Harrington. What happened to you?" Eddie asked, sobered up at the sight of the bloody and Broken Steve. "Turns out Heidi's friend is Jason's little sister," Steve said. Eddie rolled his eyes. "Just get inside" he said, pulling the older boy into his trailer and checking for anyone else before shutting the door. Eddie sat the boy on the couch, and almost tripped and fell on his way to the bathroom. "Where is that bloody thing!" Steve heard the other boy throwing things around the bathroom, and he wasn't sure what he was looking for. A headache pounded behind his eyes. "Here" Eddie Held out a first aid kit like it was the holy grail. Steve raised his eyebrow, which hurt his face. "I'll be back!" Eddie ran back to his room, tripping again,  giggling this time. That's when Steve realised. 

"Are you high?!" He asked Eddie as the boy came back into the living room, a freshly rolled joint between his lips. He took the joint out of his mouth and opened the first aid kit. "Yup" he said, popping the P. Steve just rolled his eyes. "Your such an asshat, you know that?" Steve mumbled. "Hey! I'm the one helping you after you got beat up cause you cheated on your girl!" He said, cleaning a large cut on Steve's forearm. He had a point there.

A chill ran through Steve's whole body every time one of Eddie's rings grazed his bare skin, and he noticed that Eddie's fingers were staying on his skin a little longer then they needed too, but it didn't bother him, in fact he rather quite liked that someone was taking care of him.

One of the cuts stung, and Steve hissed through his teeth. "It's almost done you pussy" Eddie growled, sticking a bandage to another smaller cut on Steve's cheek. "Stand." He ordered. Steve stood, even though it hurt. "Take off your shirt." He demanded. "Jeez, At least take me on a date first" Steve winked, and Eddie rolled his eyes again. "Off!" He demanded again. Steve huffed and pulled his shirt over his head, which hurt his ribs, but he gritted his teeth and forced a smile on his face.

Eddie

Eddie winced at what he saw. Steve's whole torso was a rainbow of different coloured cuts and bruises.  He also noticed Steve's six pack, but now was not the time. As he started cleaning one of the cuts on Steve's hip, he caught himself staring at the other boys v-line. He blinked, and went back to bandaging. By now, the weed had begun to wear off, and the reality of the situation had begun to set in. Steve Harrington was standing in his living room, and he was cleaning his cuts.  "I gotta do your nose." He gave Steve a look of pity. "I'm ready" Steve nodded. Eddie grabbed Steve's nose and counted to three, then snapped in to place. As he did this Steve let out a scream in pain, and more blood poured down his face.

Eddie wrapped a bandage around his ribs and wiped his face. "All done" Eddie. "Now, tell me exactly what happened" he said with a kind smile.

Hope you liked this chapter, sry it's kinda short. Have a good day :)