"Or... I can come and stay with you in your dorm." I whispered, making him smirk.

"I like the sound of that." He leaned towards my ear. "I already feel bad for my roommate."

"Why?" I shivered when I felt his breath on my neck.

"Because I'll have to kick him out." He nuzzles into my hair. "I won't have him in the same room as you." I swallowed the lump in my throat and before I could say something, I heard another voice.

"You two need to get a room." Madeleine gave me a lopsided grin. "Or you prefer we leave you two alone doing it on the sand." Everyone around us began laughing.

"W-we are fine," I said through my crack voice as Andrew leaned back and I took a huge gulp of my drink.

I internally slapped myself for forgetting everyone, as in the entire West High, was here. I blamed Andrew for having that effect on me and making me unaware of my surrounding.

"How did your therapy session go?" Andrew raised his brow at Madeleine as he changed the topic to tease her.

"Very well, thank you for asking," Madeleine growled at him.

Madeleine began taking professional therapy sessions for her condition. She hasn't cut herself since she made a promise to me, but we all as well as she knew it was needed, and with the help of Jordan, she finally took a step.

"Very well, as in you began throwing things at the therapist." Jordan gave her a sly grin, sitting beside her to my opposite.

"Jo!" Madeleine blushed. This wasn't the first time I saw her getting flustered in front of him and I think she is realizing her feelings for him. "You aren't supposed to tell them that!"

"Really?" Jordan gasped, acting innocent while Madeleine shot him daggers.

"Oh, look, Maddie is blushing again!" Tiana gushed from the right, keeping her hand on her baby bump.

"Am not." She gritted.

"You are getting predictable," Brittany smirked. "Why don't you make it official?"

"We are friends." Madeleine huffed. "Right Jo?"

"For now." He said, looking at her seriously. "You won't be saying that after your therapy sessions." At that, Madeleine's eyes widened, and she got up from her seat.

Jordan has gotten comfortable talking about his feelings for Madeleine now and he is ready to give her time. It won't be a problem for them since they're going to the same university.

"I need a refill." She mumbled and got up.

"Not gonna ask Jo to do that for ya?" Andrew teased. She flipped him a bird, walking away while we burst into laughter.

"You're breaking her walls Jordan," Brittany said.

"I'm glad I am." He smiled.

"Oh!" Tiana gasped, and we turned towards her. "I-It moved!" She looked at us in disbelief with a grin on her face.

Tiana was around twenty weeks pregnant and her tummy was showing. This leads her to no choice but to tell her parents, and she did that with the help of clichés. Her parents went frantic and her father threw insults at her, but the Clichés step up for her.

"No way." Brittany placed her hand over her tummy and then frowned. "No, it isn't."

"It did a second ago." Tiana rolled her eyes.

"Come on, baby." Brittany leaned towards her stomach. "Move for your Aunt B."

"He's going to hide in the corner after hearing your shrill voice." Andrew mocked her and she glared at me.