41 - Spring Break (2)

^^Beach house

Lillian's POV

Stunned by the view, I ascend the stairs behind Chloe and Madeleine. The view from the living room took my breath away. The blue sky was clear with no sign of clouds and the sun shined in the middle, illuminating the ocean. Waves crashing into one another.

This wasn't my first time coming to a beach. I used to go to the public side with my family, but I had never been to a private beach house.

The interior of the beach house was no less. On my right was a fall of frames with different pictures of Nate and his family and some with the Clichés. I glanced up and saw an orange chandelier in the middle as I walked up.

"This is our room, ladies." Madeleine grinned as she opened the door. "We are going to have so much fun."

"Wow..." Chloe exclaimed, and I observed the room.

Two enormous windows were giving a full view of the ocean, like downstairs

Two enormous windows were giving a full view of the ocean, like downstairs. There was an LED on my right and a table beneath it, and there were a few books on it. A sofa and two benches to lay on. It was a simple yet luxurious room.

"I'm sure we three can fit on it," Madeleine said, getting me out of my thoughts and I glanced at the king-size bed. "I feel bad for you now, Chloe." She said, flopping on the bed and bouncing a little.

"Why?" Chloe darted her eyes from the ocean to her.

"You missed the chance to sleep with Louis." Madeleine fake pouted and heat crawled up Chloe's neck.

"It-It's alright. We can do that some other time." She shuddered, then clear her throat. "We got all our lives for that."

"Girl, how do you do that?" Madeleine tilted her head.

"Do what?" Chloe asked in confusion.

"Be positive all damn the time?"

"Oh, that's easy!" Chloe clapped her hands and plopped beside her. "Lilly, come here. I'll tell you guys my secret."

For a moment I paused when she said the word 'secret', but I got she was just joking.

I fake chuckled a little and sat with them, then we all lay on the bed on our backs. Chloe explained she ignores the worst thoughts because if bad things are supposed to happen, they will, one way or another. To be happy in the present, she omits all the bad thoughts and focuses on what is happening in front. She thinks a lot about the future, but only in good ways. There's a high possibility for good things to happen.

Now I'll also be positive.

No negativity this week.

After gossiping for a bit. We took a rest and then changed into our swimsuits. I wore a grey one-piece swimsuit that my Mom got me. It was plain and had little knots on the shoulder straps. Chloe came out from the attached bathroom in her navy blue one-piece swimsuit that had a ruffled off-shoulder fit with a flattering form.