"Ava, Truth or Dare?" Marco asks me, after doing his little lap dance on Jared who is now red as a tomato.

"Dare!"

"That's my girl!" I wink at him as he winks back. "I want you to sit on Levi's lap for the next ten minutes, if you have to go pee he has to go with you, or drink, you have to do everything all together." I shrug my shoulders and get up to go and sit on Levi, who doesn't mind, it's not like it's the first time, plus we're pretty cozy between the two of us. It's not something like this that can embarrass us, even if he's not really demonstrative, if it's me that's fine with him.

"Camila, Dare or Dare?" Everyone laughs at me while Cami looks at me playfully.

"I think... dare!" She gives me a smirk, she has a mischievous look that probably matches mine.

"Kiss me." Everyone gasps while Peter, Mia, and Jared burst into laughter.

"Ava!" Jay says, but Cami stands up, grabs my face, and kisses me. When she pulls back she winks at me and bows for everyone as the guys clap, my twin rolling his eyes but laughing with everyone.

"Damn, that was the best part of my night so far," she exclaims and I agree, the others still laughing.

"I'm so jealous," James adds playfully, Camila looks at me wickedly and at him, then turns to me.

"Ava, Dare or Dare?"

"You know me, babe. Dare!" She winks as I wink back while Diego and Celia snort.

"Kiss James, poor thing he feels left out." Now everyone is gasping even harder, me snorting as Camila's laughing wickedly, proud of her little dare.

"Really?" Noah says, but I stand up abruptly, still not quite in tune with my legs, and smash my lips on him, staying a little too long if I take my brothers' faces into account, except Diego who is completely drunk and who laughed and applauded, not realizing it was me.

We then continued to play, I had to drink a lot, way too much. My mind is completely clouded. Oh, and I've been on Elias' lap since I tripped and he caught me before I could crash my face into the ground, then afterward I didn't want to leave him anymore, so I'm still on his lap, his arms around my waist to steady me as I stumble a bit.

"Lombardi, Truth or Dare?" Mia completely wasted too, asks him. I hope it won't be a challenge because I'm comfortable on his lap and don't want to move at all.

"Truth." That's nice, I don't have to move from this pretty cozy situation.

"Are you the jealous type?" James chuckles as he high-five Mia.

"Yes, why?" He declares a little irritated, his grip on me tightening as I start to subconsciously play with his fingers.

"I was simply curious, it's just something on my mind. Definitely not something I made up after seeing you looking at someone. Really not at all, it was pure coincidence. Just a question that crossed my mind." She chuckles as some laugh, I don't understand her because her sentences are too long for me but apparently it made people laugh and Elias started muttering incomprehensible things.

"Celia, Truth or Dare?" He then asks her, making me sigh in annoyance, his fingers intertwined with mine right after, while I pressed my back against his chest even more, his grip tightened in response.

"Dare," she says way too cheerfully for my liking, her reddened cheeks beaming with joy as she smiles at him, completely wasted too.

"Kiss someone." What is it with people and their need to make everyone kiss, now my stupid and far too beautiful cousin is going to kiss him, right next to my head!