Chapter 114 (BY for Boyi)

Start from the beginning

Boyi stares at it with big misty eyes

"What is this?" Boyi points to it and asks Aunty Zhang

Aunty Zhan shakes his head and told Boyi

"I don't know, but your name is written on the envelope and so I did not open the big envelope" Aunty Zhang is always a respectable person and she would not open anything that does not belong to her.

Boyi turns to look at Wei Zhan with hesitation in his eyes, worrying a little and frowning a lot

Wei Zhan stokes Boyi's hair and told him

"Your parents leave this for you and it will never be anything bad" Wei Zhan told Boyi, which parent in the world would leave anything bad for their children especially Boyi's mother loves Boyi.

Boyi nods his head and took the envelope with shaky hands and at this time, the two babies seem to be able to feel their little dad's worry and they are rolling and crawling onto Boyi fair and white feet and then their chubby hands are touching and patting Boyi's feet. Boyi looks at them and feels a sense of ease in his heart.

These two babies are his heart and soul, and he will never leave anything bad for them, he also imagines himself like these two babies at their age, and his mother and dad standing in his and Wei Zhan's position, looking at a baby who is himself.

Tears roll down Boyi's face, thinking and remembering his mother and his father and the envelope begins to tremble through Boyi's hand.

Wei Zhan came and hugged Boyi, while the two crawling babies are somehow in the position of hugging his feet, making Boyi feel like he is not alone in this world, he has family and Wei Zhan and the babies are the proof of it.

Somehow, a sense of strength surges into Boyi's bone and blood, he looks at Wei Zhan who is now wiping his tears away, Boyi shows his smiling teeth to Wei Zhan and then he nods his head, while Wei Zhan and Aunty Zhang each carry a baby and sit beside Boyi on his left and right.

These two babies seem to be more anxious than Boyi, their little chubby hands and feet are all outstretch to try and grab the envelope.

Boyi then uses his hand to tear open the big envelope and he looks at Wei Zhan and saw Wei Zhan nods his head Boyi pours those papers all onto the coffee table.

All the three adults' eyes were looking at all the papers that are on the coffee table and in order to do so, they arch their bodies a little to have a better look, this also gives advantages to the two six months old babies who are teething and drooping their salvia on the paper, causing the adults such a big shock

"Wang-er, Xian-er, stops drooling!" Boyi told the two babies who look at their little dad with round big eyes and felt like they were being bullies, both of them started to cry

"Buuu....wwwooooo......." Boyi also felt a little guilty, as after all the babies are just six months old but those papers on the coffee table are so precious that he was afraid that it was destroyed.

Wei Zhan is indeed right that no parent will leave anything bad for their children

Boyi and Wei Zhan including Aunty Zhang were all looking very intensely at the papers

They are all beautifully designed pieces of jewellery that Boyi's mother had designed and kept in the brown envelope for a long time.

What shocked them was not only that the designs were very exquisite and beautiful but they were all designed for Boyi who is a male.