|27| I didn't sober up

Start from the beginning

"Huh, yes. And you are?"

"I'm Alec. I think I saw you somewhere before, your face seems familiar." He inspects my face, making me blush as I shrug.

"I don't know you, sorry." He smiles and gently takes my arms leading me to the same group of boys from earlier.

"Hey, pretty girl! You're back, come enjoy your night with us." One of the boys I saw earlier says, definitely wasted but not too pushy.

"The name's Ricardo for you, pretty eyes and pretty body, I mean pretty girl." Whoa, he definitely knows what he wants, too bad that's not going to happen.

I stay with them for the rest of the night, they ask questions about France and everything, we drink, and of course, we dance again. I guess some of them like dancing with me a little too much, but Malon save me a bit of embarrassment, and now we're on a couch drinking and laughing at some silly stories that he's probably making up right now.

"Tell me, how could a pretty girl like you be single?" We're a little too close for my liking, but that's okay as I'm really starting to get cold since we're near an open window and it's basically 3 am. I should go put Jay's hoodie on after this conversation.

"Who said I was?" He looks at me really interested, of course, I lied. I don't know if it's because I'm a little tipsy and want to play a bit, or because I really don't want anyone trying to kiss me or more tonight.

"Are you?" He asks flirtatiously, as I chuckle and give him a playful shrug, making him smirk. "I hope not." He winks and I excuse myself to go grab my hoodie, then come back and sit next to the other guys who have joined Malon, putting on Jay's sweatshirt.

"I finally know where I saw you before now!" Alec says, making some guys smirk or just turn to hear what he's going to say.

"You two know each other? Lucky bastard." The one who was trying to flirt with me all night, I guess Clark, says and pouts.

"No, but you're Jason's sister, aren't you?" The whole group stops talking, some curious and others understanding whose Jason he is talking about.

"You mean Domínguez, so Noah's sister too?" Another says while the others are starting to proceed as well.

"So you're the sister of our rivals?"

Oh shit.

"Rivals? Oh... that's where I saw you too, during a friendly match at our school?" Alec nods as the others growl, starting to remember the games my school won.

I've heard that there is a huge rivalry between our two schools, like a really, really huge rivalry.

Did I just sign my death?

"Whoa, then you're definitely the best part of their family," Malon says, taking no part in the other complaints, as I shrug, really wanting to disappear now. "Come on, I'll take you dancing. I don't care if you're my nemesis' sister, actually... that makes it even more interesting."

I'm not really happy with the way he said it, I don't know if he's nice or scary, but I follow him because I don't want to stay with a bunch of muscular boys, who really hate my family, so maybe they'll hate me too now.

I'm going to dance with him, he hands me a drink while he takes one. We keep dancing, I guess he's probably starting to get a little too drunk. His movements are weirder, I mean not weird but he seems to know what he wants. However, whenever he's about to do something inappropriate, he stops and keeps spinning me and laughing. I really don't know how to react because I do have fun.

I still don't know where the girls are and I don't know anyone else, so I guess I'll stick with Malon for now. I saw Alec give me weird and mean looks, I don't know, maybe he really doesn't like me now that he knows who I am.