|26| I'll spill everything

Start from the beginning

"I didn't!"

"Oh yes, you did. Someone even took care of you right?" I rolled my eyes and stood up from the floor, Nala coming to play with me while Diego was still sprawled on the floor.

"And why didn't you take care of your sister, boys?" The smirk they had is now replaced by an innocent look, all avoiding mom's stares.

"For my defense, I passed out, and no one took care of me," Jason says, making puppy eyes to mom, to which she rolled her eyes.

"You were pretty cozy sleeping on the floor, we didn't need to take care of you," I say while he frowns, secretly giving me the middle finger as I wink at him.

"I was going to, but she was in good hands, and I had to take care of this little dipsh-"

"Language!" Dad cuts Noah while chuckling at Diego's sheepish smile.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry captain, I might have lost myself last night, it won't happen again." We all laugh, knowing it's absolutely false and impossible, he raises an eyebrow while Noah comes to ruffle his hair and helps him stand up.

"Come on, I'm hungry!"

"Oh damn yes, me too!" Diego and Noah come to sit with us at the table, dad puts the delicious meal on it, making me drool but at the same time I'm not that hungry, to my dismay since this meal seems fantastic.

"You're kidding, a few minutes ago you were about to spill everything and now you're more than hungry. You're a special specimen bro," Jason says, looking disgusted by the food while Diego tries to serve himself but mom slaps him with a spoon and he whines, pouting.

"So, what happened this week?" Mom asks as she comes back with the dessert, as much as I wasn't hungry, I still have a place for dessert, always.

"Jason and Diego organized some games during the lessons, and now everyone does it." Mom and dad raise an eyebrow at Noah then turn to look at the two others.

"Don't worry, we listen to the lesson. I guess I listen even more now, it's a win-win," Diego says, smiling like an idiot while I chuckle.

"Well, explain it, if it's this good for you. I want to know how a game you play during your lessons can be this good. Come on, we're listening," dad says, using his scary tone, but I bet he's just joking and truly wants to know, even if he'll probably still be going to scold the boys for it later.

"It's just a stupid game, we have a list of words we need to make the teacher says during his lessons, at the end, the one who has the least score loose and has a bet to do." Mom sighs as dad winks at us, but when he sees mom glaring at him, he frowns and starts to scold us, telling us about the importance of school, and all the blabla, still winking discreetly at the end, making us chuckle.

After our day, chilling all together, talking and watching films since we were too tired to do anything else, it's time for mom to leave us. We say goodbye and go to take a shower before bed. Diego joined me in my room, we watched a movie and ended up falling asleep during it.

****

"Guess you're feeling better today?" Elias whispers to me as I slap his bicep.

"Please don't remind me. I'm sorry and thank you." He smiles as we walk to our classroom, Jason and Peter gossiping behind us making me laugh.

"No Great God today?" He smirks as I grunt and hide my embarrassed face. "I liked it though," he adds and leaves to go and sit next to Marco who seems to want to talk to him, leaving me quite stunned and definitely flushed.