|18| This is really not my day

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Ava."

"Emmy, je crois que je suis encore plus perdue que la dernière fois." It's true that I'm feeling more confused day after day, it's kind of like every day something new was happening, and every time it makes me even more lost and confused.

"C'est à propos d'Elias j'imagine?" We stayed talking for almost two hours before I had to go eat lunch and she had stuff to do. I explained everything that happened since the last time we truly talked, I know what she said is probably true but I don't want to admit it. I just need to distract myself and don't think about him, it's the best I can do. Yet, I can't act like nothing is going on, it would be denying everything that's in front of my eyes.

Something I seem to do quite frequently.

****

I wake up by a jolt once again, I watch the time and see I'm only an hour early, I guess it's pretty okay for once. I write some stuff and watch an anime, before getting up and taking a needed shower.

I then join the boys for breakfast, we talk about trivial things as always, watching SpongeBob, Dad joins us and tells us about daily family news. Then I'll get ready in my room. As always, I obviously brush my teeth, as I was in a hurry I didn't really pay attention to the odd color of my toothpaste so I brushed my teeth with something that made me almost want to throw up.

"Diego, Damon, Domínguez!" I rush out of my room to go to Diego's, he is already prepared and is not there.

"Hurry sis, we'll be late! Don't forget to brush your teeth, I can smell you from here!" I swear I'm going to kill this boy, but I really need to find a way to push this smell and taste out of my mouth before I go to school.

I go back to my room, trying everything to remove the smell and the taste, but something won't go away, the damn color. My teeth are a disgusting light green shade, I look like a scary monster.

"You want to start a new trend, Ava-"

"Shut up, if any of you say anything else, I'm planning your murder. I'm not kidding, and you, wipe that disgusting smile off your face or I'll do it for you. Trust me, you don't want me to. You just signed your death." Everyone laughs as I frown, still trying to get the green off my teeth to no avail.

Looks like I won't need to smile today.

"Whoa, what's going on with you Ava?" James puts his arm around my shoulder as Diego rushes away from me, Jason and Noah laughing behind me.

"Are you feeling bad? Did you eat something that was not good?" Noah says as I turn and abruptly remove James' arm, hopping onto Noah's back as he tries to escape.

"I'm going to murder you!"

"She's scary, I prefer it when she smiles," Jared says, making my brothers laugh even more.

"Oh yeah, why don't you smile for us, Ava." I'm really going to go crazy.

I walk over to Jason as he smirks at me, slap his chest and then pretend to turn away from him, but grab his beanie, his favorite if I may add, and start running towards the pool's entrance. He swears and starts chasing me too, the others being confused or laughing at us, Noah probably exposing me right now.

"Don't you dare, Ava," he says, his voice low and threatening but obviously I'm not scared. I walk into the building and wave his beanie over the water, every time he approaches I pretend to let him go.

He rushes over to me and I try to escape him but he grabs me, preventing me from throwing him, I locate his phone and quickly grab it from his pocket.

"If it's not the beanie, it will be you!" I push him, and since he doesn't think I would really do it, he trips but grabs my right arm, knocking us both down. I just have time to swing our two phones, I don't know where, but far from the water, before we both fall into the pool.