I smiled at him and pulled him down to me for a kiss that turned from a slow and tender one to a hungry and demanding one in just seconds. His tongue forced its way into my mouth, making me moan with deep pleasure, and my fingers slid around the waistband of his jeans, tickling him.

He sucked in a breath over my mouth when my hand wandered lower to tease him, and then he groaned, "Don't do that, Taylor, or I won't be able to take my time with you tonight like I had planned." A naughty giggle escaped me, making him smile on my lips, my hands slipping around the back of his jeans to pull on him. He moaned a little in response and reached down to unbutton my jeans.

I squeezed his backside in response and used my nails to drag a tickling trail down the back of his jeans and back up his inner thigh, getting a strained groan in response. His lips left mine to kiss his way down my body so he could pull my jeans off me. I sucked in a gasp, my hips arching to him when his mouth passed over my panties to my thigh on his way down. My jeans rustled as they hit the floor, the feeling of the evening air making me tremble a little.

Aiden's warm palms slid around my ankles and then up my bent legs, down my thighs to my hips, and then up my waist as he settled back over me.

"You're being rather naughty, Taylor. Will you never learn not to tease me?" A breathy laugh escaped me, and I reached for his jeans again, unbuckling his belt while holding his gaze that was slowly darkening.

"I wouldn't count on it," I smirked at him. He laughed then, looking at me as he held himself above me, his half smile showing his amusement. He buried his fingers into my hair and just sat there looking at me, memorizing my face with tender but deep eyes.

"I want you to be mine, Taylor. And as soon as I get back, I swear I'm going to win you," he whispered. I swallowed from the emotion of his words in my heart, reaching up with my neck to kiss him while my hands continued to work on ridding him of his clothes.

When he was free of his clothes, he settled on top of me, pressing me into the comforter, one large hand sliding up to cup my breast and tease me through my bra. His tongue possessed me, cutting off the gasp that left me when his thumb flicked inside my bra cup to taunt me even more. I arched my back and broke our kiss as I sucked in a lungful of air at his touch. His hot mouth instantly covered my breast that he had been teasing, making me moan in response. I was burning for him, throbbing, my pulse hammering inside my veins with each pounding heartbeat.

"Aiden, I want you," I breathed out.

"Shhhh," he smiled, his lips still on me, as his hand reached around and unbuckled my bra.

"No, Aiden, I mean right now. I don't want to wait," I pleaded, the deep feeling of intense need overwhelming me. He chuckled, pulling my bra free and switching to my other breast. I cried out with the intense pleasure there that only added to my throbbing desire down below.

"Aiden!" I begged him.

He chuckled again and whispered, "Well, I guess it's a good thing you don't always get what you want, Taylor." A frustrated groan escaped me, turning into a moan when his fingers pressed up inside of me to curl and stroke me. I was so desperate for him that my hips rose to meet his fingers on each stroke.

His tongue slid a hot wet line down my stomach before flicking out to tease me on my throbbing need, making me cry out. His free hand remained on my breast as his mouth and fingers worked in tandem to slowly bring me higher and higher until I was pleading and gasping his name. One last flick of his tongue, a stroke of his fingers, and he tipped me over the edge to a wave of delicious relieving pleasure.

My legs were trembling with the aftershocks, and I had to lay them down on the bed as the wave pulled me under, his stroking pushing it onward.

Aiden slid an arm underneath me, maneuvered us under his covers, and held me as I calmed. His gentle but loving caresses only served to build up my thirst for him, all of him. I reached out, cupped his face with my hands, and pulled him to me, kissing him deeply and as intensely as I could.