Part Fourteen: Just The Two Of Us

Eventually you two get out of the tub, you're starting to feel sleepy but also really trying to enjoy this night for as long as you can. Everything feels like a fever dream and you surely wouldn't want to wake up from it. You also feel really relaxed, probably a combination from the hot water and Brian's massage.

"Why are you standing there?" He asks you, looking confused as he slipped into his boxers.

"I just realised that I have no clothes here besides a short party dress, which is not my ideal sleepwear" You chuckle, walking up to him.

"You're in luck then because as your caring boyfriend..." you melt at his words, looking at him as he digs around in his closet, looking for what you assumed to be a shirt."I have more than enough shirts that I can borrow you" he hands you a shirt with шлюха written on it.

"What does it mean?" You ask, pointing at the letters.

"Slut" He answers, grinning at you.

"Why do I even ask?" You answer rolling your eyes, chuckling.

"We're all sluts, ma belle" He says, bringing you closer by the waist and pressing your bare chest flush against his. The combination of him speaking French and your naked body pressed against his was one of the most sensual moments of your life.

"Yeah... some more than others, mon chéri " You smile, giving him a kiss and letting go of him, not before biting his lip.

"And I'm the slut" He says amused, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek and letting you get dressed.

"As your girlfriend, I'm sorry but I'll be stealing your shirts from now on" You check yourself in the mirror and then turn to Brian, who was sat on the bed, checking his phone.

"You do look pretty hot, babe" He says, shamelessly checking you out, while his mind fantasises about fucking you in his clothes. When he turns his attention back to his phone, you notice a slight change in his expression.

"Did something happen?"

"I just got a text from David saying that Brian's in acute pain, they just got to the hospital" He shows you the text, furrowing his brow. "Oh my God" You say, getting worried about your friend.

"By the looks of it, it's probably just something related to the appendix.. I hope"

"Yeah, I'm sure he's gonna be ok soon. Tell David to give us an update when they figure it out" Brian nods, typing the text.

" 'Us'... I like that" He looks at you grinning, making your heart flutter.

"Is there anything you wanna do now?" He asks, putting his phone on the bedside table.

"We can watch a movie?! I'm honestly quite tired, Bri, but I also don't wanna go to sleep now... I just-"

"What, angel?" He asks, pulling you in by the waist,  making you straddle him.

"I just want to stay here with you, just the two of us"

"I'm not going anywhere, baby. Tomorrow you'll still wake up in my arms" He looks at you adoringly, pulling you in for a kiss.

"I love you" You lay your face on his chest, his arms immediately come up to hold you, one stroking your back. "I love you too, (Y/N)" He kisses your head.

~

Last night you two decided to watch Pretty Woman, but you were probably already asleep halfway through the movie. You wake up, the rains of light poking through the curtains disturbing your sleep. You chuckle when you realise the tangled mess you and Brian are right now, your legs are intertwined, your face is laying on one of his arms, nuzzled into his neck and his other arm lazily laying over your hip. You try your best to not wake him up as you start to move but he soon starts to move as well. Brian brings your closer to him, his hand on your ass, making you chuckle.