Part Four: Anticipation

It was finally vacation time and before your get together at David's, you and your close group of friends decided to rent a house for the weekend. You'd just got there and you and the girls weren't really in the mood to go to a club that night. So you decided to just stay at the house, have some drinks, order some pizza and catch up on each other's lives.

You told them everything that had happened between you and Brian, they knew he was Trixie's friend, but that was it really.

"We were in the car right? Trixie was talking about Palm Springs and everything and then suddenly I felt his hand squeezing my knee and immediately I froze and he noticed that something was up so he just kept going, asking if I was nervous about something. And then absolutely out of nowhere, he asked me why every time we saw each other, I eye fucked him. I was in pure shock because 1) he'd noticed me looking at him all those times, and 2) he was very upfront about it. I really didn't expect the situation to go in this direction this quick" you said reminiscing about that day.

"Oh my God, such a tease. But, tell us, how he's like... is he hot?" Liz asked.

"He's so hot. Has those beautiful blue eyes, he's charming, sweet, funny and definitely a tease" you said smiling like a fool.

"You're so smitten" Anna said smiling, "Ugh, I know I just can't help it". Talking about Brian only made you miss being around him even more.

"When you come back from this little trip to Palm Springs, you have to tell us everything that happened between the two of you" Steph said and the other girls agreed.

"I know, honestly, the thought that maybe something could happen between the two of us makes me shiver every time. I don't know, we'll see what happens" you sigh.
                                       ~

It was Saturday night and you and the girls decided to go out and have some fun. It was also a way to try and keep your mind preoccupied with something else besides Brian.

After that night, you hadn't heard much from him, and you were honestly a bit scared that maybe you had crossed a line or something. The few interactions you had over these last couple of weeks had been only on Instagram by liking his posts or him replying this specific story you posted, feeling very cute.

katya zamo reacted to your story: 🔥katya_zamo replied to your story: Is it time yet for me to find out why you fuck me with your eyes?

katya_zamo replied to your story: Is it time yet for me to find out why you fuck me with your eyes?

Hot. Part of you just wanted to get to his apartment and fuck him until you couldn't take it anymore, and the other was relieved that you guys were okay and you hadn't crossed a line.

It's about time Mr.McCook

katya_zamo: 😏
katya_zamo: You look beautiful, by the way (Y/N)

Thank you, Bri ❤️