Part Ten: It's Not Like That {2}

NSFW warning

As soon as you enter her apartment she pushes you against the wall, making you gasp. Her lips wasted no time in finding yours as she pressed them against yours roughly, making you moan softly into her mouth.

You were right, Katya was just as forceful as you fantasised her to be, a little more actually, which you assumed was a consequence of what happened back at the photoshoot.

She reached out to wrap her fingers around your neck before pulling you closer to her. You're  beginning to get more wet and impatient by the second. You dug your nails into her side, making her groan slightly. This made her tighten her grip on your neck, reminding you who was in charge. She lifted you off the ground and you instantly wrapped your legs around her. Katya buried herself between your legs as she continued kissing you, slipping her tongue past your lips.

You nipped at her lip and she pressed herself further between your legs, grinding herself against you. You wrapped your leg tightly around her waist, grinding back against her. Even through your clothes you could still feel how hard she was and it was enough to drive you crazy.

"Open up." you did as she said, opening it before she pushed her middle and ring finger into your mouth. You looked at her with hooded eyes as you imitated oral sex on her fingers. Deciding to test the waters, she pushed her fingers in further, pushing down on your tongue until you let out an audible gag. She pulled her fingers back and out of your mouth, smirking at the familiar sound.

She moved her head down, pressing her lips against your neck, opening her mouth, pressing her lips against it firmly as she sucked the sensitive skin, earning a moan from you. She took her free hand, trailing it down your body, slipping her hand beneath your dress, and moving it up your body to press a hand against one of your breasts. She groaned against your skin, sinking her teeth into your neck this time, making you grinding against her hard dick.

Katya lifted your dress up and unclasped your bra, tossing them across the room. She kissed your lips again, grinding roughly into you, making ou groan. You reached out to tug at the hem of her dress, which she lifted up, also tossing across the room. With that, you could see her erection through her pantyhose.

She pushed her fingers past your underwear, plunging them straight into your soaked slit, making your back arch in response to her touch.

"Fuck" you groaned.

"Do you like when I touch you like this?" she asks in a patronising tone as she circles her fingers around your swollen clit at an agonizingly slow pace, making you buck your hips up into her hand, unable to form an actual sentence.

"I asked you a fucking question, didn't I?" she said, shoving her fingers further into your core, making you gasp. "Is this what you want?"

"Katya, please," you moaned.

She was enjoying what she was doing to you far too much, you were going crazy. And she knew that you were aware of the reason why she was acting like this, she clearly wanted you to never forget how good having her fucking you feels. Two could play the game though.

You buried your head into her neck as you went straight for her throat, pressing your mouth against her heated skin. She hissed, plunging her fingers deeper inside your core, making you moan against her neck.

She rips her fingers out of your sex, a dark look coming over her as you're palming at her hard cock, earning a soft moan from her as she pressed herself further into your hands, grinding against it while she pressed her lips into yours again.

She then moves down to your chest, tweaking one of your hardened nipples, making your body tense up. You push her head away from you and pull her by the arm, guiding her to the couch and pushing her into a seated position, wrapping your arms around her shoulders and wasting no time as you kissed her hard, straddling her lap. You grind yourself against her erection again. Enjoying this moment of dominance she gave you.