Part Six: Got My Mind on Your Body

NSFW warning again...

As soon as you enter your bedroom, you feel Brian's arms wrapping around your waist, and before you warn him about the fact that the door was open and anyone could simply enter, he begins:

"Y'know, if I knew this would really happen between us, I would've done something before because we might as well just fuck in front of everybody here before we go missing for God knows how long" he purred, kissing your neck, making you melt into his embrace.

Just as you were about to say something, you hear:

"Hey (Y/N), do you happen to have some sunscreen?" Amy says nonchalantly walking into the room until she realises what was going on before her sudden burst.

You were speechless, Brian quickly released you and kept looking at Amy and you, trying to think of something to say.

"OH MY GOD" she said with wide eyes, "I didn't know you guys were actually a thing, I mean, it was pretty obvious to everybody that you guys had something going on, we were waiting for something to happen and apparently... it did" she said enthusiastically and if you were red before, now you probably looked as if you were burning in hell.

"Yeah, apparently we are" Brian said biting his lip while you were combusting internally with so many things going on. "But can you please not the tell the rest of the guys for now?" he said sounding protective.

"Of course, but I mean, you'll have to tell Trixie eventually" you both nodded.

"Oh believe me, she already knows, it's a matter of time before she brings it up again". You finally said something, making Brian and Amy chuckle a little. 

"Alright, you better hurry up if you don't want to seem even more suspicious" she said leaving the room.

"Well, Mr McCook... are we a thing now?" you said cheekily, turning to him and raising your eyebrow.

"If that's what you want, I'm 100% down for it" he said pecking your lips.

"Doesn't sound too bad, Maureen, I gotta admit" you say, receiving a grin from him. "Let's go, we've been here long enough".

                                       ~

Everybody's in the pool, having a good time and laughing at each other's jokes. After a while, you guys decide to go out and have dinner.

You and Brian get out of the pool freezing and quickly make your way to the bedroom. Trixie had warned everyone to get ready quickly, as there was too many of you and if you'd to wait for everyone to take their time... dinner would become breakfast.

Luckily you and Brian had a shower to share. Then it hit you, this was going to be the first time you saw each other fully naked. Apparently, he also realised that because you felt a sudden change in his demeanour, his gaze was more intense and the playful atmosphere between you two was almost gone. You stood there for a second, not sure how to approach the situation.

"Are we taking a shower together? We don't have to be naked if you don't want to" he said noticing that you'd suddenly grew quiet.

"Honestly Bri, thinking about it, if Trixie and David hadn't arrived at that exact time, you'd probably have seen me naked by now. Besides, I've seen a lot of you, and it's only fair that you see more of me" you said as you slowly began to slide your bikini down. Brian looks at you intensely and you hear him say under his breath: "Fuck".

At that point you were already fully naked and made your way to the bathroom, leaning against the sink and waiting for him. A few seconds later, he enters the bathroom, and you shamelessly check him out. He immediately grabs your waist and whispers into your ear: